Five

"Mr

"Mr. Stark, a genius, billionaire, playboy and philanthropist."
______

Tony Stark, a genius, billionaire, playboy and philanthropist, was walking towards the main room at the Avengers Tower, meeting the other Avengers, after he helped Peter. Nick Fury, as always wearing his eye patch on his left eye, was standing by the window, his arms crossed behind his back. Tony sat on the table next to Natasha Romanoff. She was in her black cat like suit with a few upgrades. Her hair wasn't red anymore, it was blond, but still long. She turned to the newcomer and nodded to him, Tony returned the nod, making up his suit. He laid his sunglasses on the table, and stared at the others. His eyes watched everyone, how they moved and Tony analysed their facial expressions. "Sorry, but I'm sick of this stupid silence.", Tony said, breaking the silence since he entered the room. Everyone looked at him, understandingly. "I wanted to meet you, to talk about what happened in Berlin.", he continued, when he was sure he had everyone's attention. Steve sighed at the other end of the table, looking at the adult to continue.

The fight in Berlin was a year ago, and the Avengers never saw each other, till they got a message from Fury. Tony wanted to bring back the Team, but knew, if he had sent the message, they wouldn't come. He hasn't forgiven Bucky fully, but accepted that he wasn't in charge of his actions. Tony knew, he needed to accept that his parents were dead and start forgiving the Winter Soldier, who newly goes by the name White Wolf. But the billionaire wasn't sure if Steve would come. He just hoped, he would come. Hope was the thing which showed him that the Avengers could be united again. Hope was everything he had. You could say, he's a billionaire who has everything but nothing at the same time.

"I know we all did mistakes in the time, and I also know that we can't change what happened in Berlin, but I hope that we might try to be united again. Cause the world outside is in danger, and the people out there need us, and we should be able to put the private life of ours away to save the world one more.", Tony said and each one of the Avengers was listening. He took a deep breath, before he continued. "Steve...", he caught Cap's attention. "Wherever Bucky is, I will help you to keep him safe.", Steve's eyes widened. He couldn't believe what he heard. "Why should we trust you, Tony?", Wanda said, every pair of eyes glanced at her. She stood up, crossing her arms, her hair was falling down her shoulder. Vision who sat next to her, looked at her. "You can, if you want, look into my mind.", Tony answered her, taking off his sunglasses, putting them in his pocket. She narrowed her eyes at him, still mad at him for not letting her leave a year ago. But she finally gave in, knowing that she would never use her powers for something stupid like that on purpose.

Tony's phone started ringing, showing the caller ID, Peter Parker. He excused himself and answered the call. "Hello, Underoos.", he said, everyone was looking at him. Steve remembered that this person was the one who stole his shield. He narrowed his eyes, trying to hear the voice of this Spider-boy. Was his name Spider-boy or something else, he wasn't sure and put his thoughts away.

"Mr. Stark, I have something important to tell you, where are you at the moment?", Peter said, Tony could her the wind blowing and assumed that he was in his suit, swinging through the city. "I'm at the Avengers Tower, we can talk later...","Mr. Stark, I'm on my way.", Peter said, hanging up. Tony put his phone into his poket, and shook his head. This boy is going to be the death of me, he thought and looked back at the others. Everyone was silent. "Was that the boy who stole my shield?", Captain America asked, getting a nod as respond. "How old is he?", Natasha asked, and glanced back to Tony. "He's young, isn't he?", Sam Wilson asked, also glancing to Tony. "Yeah, he's still in High school.", he responded. "Tony, you can't just recruit a high school boy as an Avenger.", Fury spoke, catching everyone's attention.

The Avengers were shocked to see a 16 year old boy, with brown locks and brown doggy eyes, standing next to the billionaire. Captain sighed putting his hand to his forehead. Wandas eyes widened, she sat back on her seat. But to their surprise, Peter was the one whose eyes were widened. He took a mental note to himself to tell Ned all about this. He may have seen them once, but he was fighting them, that's why he didn't counted that time. When he remembered why he was there, he turned back to Tony. "Mr. Stark, could we please talk in private?", he asked, side-glancing to the Avengers. Tony nodded slowly, putting his hand on Peter's back, and shoved him to an other room, away from the avengers.

"He looks younger then 16.", Natasha said, looking at Captain and the others. When they decided to leave, Sam helped Rhodey to stand up, he was still trying to adjust to this prosthetic. Wanda and Natasha left together. Natasha was teaching Wanda to be a good spy, that's why, Wanda lost her accent. It was still there but not as strong as before. Vision went into his room, going through the walls and ceiling, scaring people on his way. Steve left with Sam, but he was curious why this boy wanted to talk to Tony privately, when he was an Avenger. But none of them, except Tony, Happy, Pepper and Wanda knew, that Peter wasn't an Avenger. When Tony asked him, Peter wanted to take the chance, but remembered the incident with the Building collapsing on him, Peter was scared that he wouldn't be good enough for a hero. He was afraid of failing, and not being able to save the people. He couldn't let this happen. He didn't want to have such a big responsibility.

Wanda knew, because she saw what Peter thought when he entered the room, she didn't read his thoughts on purpose, she was still learning to control her powers. She never thought to see, that this boy was afraid, afraid of everything. She saw his nightmares. She saw everything from idolizing Tony to his nightmares.

"What's the matter, kid?", the billionaire stood in front of Peter, his hand still laying on his shoulder. "There's this girl in my school, her name is Gwen...","Oh, you have girl problems...","No, Mr. Strak, that's not the case.", Peter interrupted his mentor. "When I got my powers, I was bitten by a radioactive spider during the field trip. But I didn't know, that Gwen was bitten too.", he explained, fidgeting with his hands. He glanced down, not really expecting an answer. "How did you find out?", Tony asked, sitting down. Another one with the same powers as Peter, he thought. "She... she actually told me... when I was Spider-Man.", Peter stuttered. "What? Why should she tell you?... I mean, no one knows how you got your powers, right?", Peter nodded. Now that Tony mentioned it, he never told anyone how he got his powers, except for Ned. But Peter knew, that Ned would never tell someone about him being Spider-Man, right. He trusted him too much, he was his guy in the chair.

But how did Gwen found out about how he got his powers. Then suddenly, his eyes widened. "Chemistry class"

______

Hey, that's a longer than it actually should be, but I'm okay with it. I hope you enjoyed Chapter 5. Hope you have an amazing day, evening, depends on where you are and when you read it. BYE

Rabiablueskies