Some Q and A's 🤪

So, some of you gave me a few Questions, that I'm going to answer. But I'll also do a little 'Get to know me' thing here, hope y'all enjoy it.

1. "What inspires you to keep writing?"
Honestly, I don't exactly know. It's just, uh, I see these edits of several fandoms which inspires me to write my own au.

When I started to write the Spider-Man fanfic, I was inspired by a lot of other people here on Wattpad. Reading their fanfic about what could have happened between Homecoming and IW, helped me to find a good story line.

So you can say that, many of you inspired me to keep writing.

2. "Who is your favorite author?"

On Wattpad: I don't have a favorite author, because I think every single one of you has something that leads me to think your my fave author.

In the real world: I do like the Books of Kerstin Gier, she's a german author who writes a lot of woman based fantasy books. I'm currently reading one of her silver books. But I wouldn't say that she's my fave author. Even though I read the Harry Potter franchise, I'm not a big fan of J.K. Rowling, because everything she said in the interviews about that Hermione wasn't given any skin color, even though in the books it said that she had light skin, annoys me.

3. "We are all in an alternate universe where there is only two Spider-Man Andrew Garfield and Tom Holland

Would you rather

Andrew Garfield's Spider-Man date Michelle and they all life happy

Or

Tom dates Michelle but Michelle dies just like Gwen did in Amazing Spider-Man"

Oof, I really like Michelle with Tom's Peter Parker, why you gotta do me like that. Uhm, I would take the one with Andrew Garfield's Spider-Man, because I couldn't get over killing Michelle like they did with Gwen. My poor Gwen.

Now a few facts about me:

1. Am I a girl or a boy?
I'm a girl

2. How old am I?
I'm sixteen year old.

3.  Do I have a favorite book?
One of my faves is Harry Potter and the prisoner of Azkaban and the half blood prince, though my dear Dumbledore May Rest In Peace.

4. Fave movie?
Back to the future (1,2,3)
Marvel franchise (obviously)

5. TV shows I watch?
AHS
TUA
Friends
Shadow hunter
COAS

6. Song to go?
Depends on where I am going and when.
But mostly, Billie Eilish, Conan Gray, Ariana and Cairo.

Well that's a wrap, hope you'll enjoy Endgame.

Quick Question: when are y'all going to watch Endgame?

Answer: I'm going to watch it on Thursday ( it's out tomorrow (Wednesday) in Germany) can't wait 😍😍😍😍😍😍

Bye