Two

„My Friends call me MJ"______

______

MJ WASN'T the kind of girl who let her feelings run wild. She was more of a closed book that could never be opened. The teenage girl always stuck her nose into books and wasn't interested in girly things, like talking about boys or putting make-up on. Even though she was an outsider, she knew about everything. Her family was kind of rich, but they never showed it. Her mother, Cassandra Jones also called CJ, always said that no one should be judged by his wealth or his appearance, but by his character. MJ idolized her mother and her father, cause in her opinion they were the most generous people in the world.

MJ lived with her parents, CJ and John, and her eight year old brother, Micheal. Her brother was for his age a smart boy, he built his own electric toy car when he was seven, and impressed his sister with it. She knew, he was going to be one of the smartest people in the world and she was proud of him.

Mostly she spends her day with her family or she sketchs something interesting, like people in crisis. She always went to detention, even though she was never forced to go there. Since Homecoming, she sat next to a certain boy and sketched him during detention. Sometimes, she let the pencil dance on the paper, letting her imagination run wild. She liked having new sketches even if they were of a certain hero. The details in her drawings were different, when she draw him, but she didn't know why. Sometimes, she thought, it was because he saved her friends in DC, when they entered the monument, but she wasn't sure.

She remembers the day, as if it was yesterday. His familiar voice, and how he climbed the monument in under 45 seconds, shocked her. MJ knew that he could walk on walls and ceilings, but at this speed was a big surprise for her. She had her suspicions about who could hide under the red spider mask, but she needed proof. The only thing she was sure of, was that the person under the mask must be someone her age, and obviously a boy who hadn't broken his voice yet. But where should she start seeking for. You may think she was obsessed with him, but she wasn't. She was very observant.

Her door opened revealing her little brother. "MJ, Mom said, Dinner's ready.", he told her and took her hand to lead her out of her room. A small smile formed on her lips, she loved having her brother by her. She stopped and hugged him, Micheal let out a quiet laugh. They entered the living room, smelling the delicious dinner, and sat next to each other.

After the dinner, MJ helped her mother clean the table and putting the dishes into the dishwasher. She took out a cup and filled it with tea, saying good night to her little brother by kissing him on the forehead, she went into her room. In her room, she put the cup on her desk and sat on her bed, she took out her book 'The Hate you give' by Angie Thomas and started to read,  not knowing that a certain someone was swinging through the city towards the industrial area.

MJ was sipping of her cup of tea when she realized that it was past midnight, even though she read many books till 3 am, she had the feeling, that she should go to sleep. She drank her tea empty and took the cup back to the kitchen, trying to not wake anyone. Back in her room, she put the book on her desk and laid down on her bed, covering herself in the blanket. Closing her eyes, she knew that the weekend was over and school would start again.

"Michelle, you need to wake up, c'mon, or you'll miss the bus.", her mother was shaking her gently, trying to wake her up. The teenager opened her eyes, adjusting to the new brightness in her room, she groaned. "Mom, what time is it?", she asked, while rubbing the sleep out of her eyes. Her mother told her that she had 45 minutes before the bus would arrive. Knowing that she had time, MJ went to the bathroom and cleaned her face with cold water. After she brushed her teeth, she changed into an oversized black T-shirt and dark blue jeans. She tied her hair into a loose pony tail and let a few strands of hair falling in her face. She carried her backpack on her back, grabbed a red apple and left the apartment with a short, 'see you later'.

The bus filled with students of her school arrived and MJ entered it, she found a seat at the far back and pulled out her book. Out of the corner of her brown eyes, she noticed the losers, Peter and Ned, entering the bus. Like every Monday, Peter wore flannel with a bad science pun on it. Ned wore a blue T-shirt with a red sweater over it. They both smiled at her and waved, but Michelle responded with an eye roll. She didn't like talking with others, she never knew what she should talk about with them. But since she didn't want to waste her time looking at them, she continued reading her book. By the end of the last chapter, the bus arrived at the school.

"Hey MJ, I'm sorry, but I can't participate at the decathlon practise. Mr. Stark needs me.", a voice next to MJ said, she jumped, but was still calm. She sighed and turned around, stopping them from entering the building. "Peter, it can't go on like this, if you always neglect the training, I have to kick you out.", she said and crossed her arms. Peters eyes widened, "MJ, I promise, that I'll come to the next one, it's just... the Stark Internship is really important for me and I don't want to mess up, you know.", MJ raised a brow, closing her eyes before speaking with a calm voice. "okay, but if you ever neglect the training again, I'll  kick your ass, do you understand.", she said and Peter nodded. "I promise, it won't happen again.", he said before walking to Ned, waiting for him. MJ just shook her head in disbelief and sighed, walking towards the building called Midtown High.

______
Hey, Chapter two is out. I hope you liked it and what do you think of the chapter. Lemme know in the comments.

Rabiablueskies