One

"I'd rather stay on the ground for a little while, Friendly neighborhood Spider-Man"______

______

EVERYTHING WAS destroyed, and the building collapsed on the young superhero, not having his suit with him. He cried out for help. "C'mon Peter, c'mon Spider-Man.", he talked to himself, trying to motivate him. He took all his strength and started to pick the pieces of the building up so that he could free himself. But it didn't work. At the slightest movement, the building collapsed again, letting him feel the sharp pain.

Peter Parker woke up from the nightmare. Days after the vulture was caught by the police, thanks to Spider-Man, he couldn't sleep without having nightmares. He wiped the sweat off his forehead and looked into the dark. The only thing he saw from the corner of his eyes was the small window where the lights from the street were dancing. After he calmed himself, he stood up and walked towards the kitchen. Trying to not wake up his aunt, he tip toed to the kitchen cupboard and took out a glass. He filled the glass with cold water and drank out of it. Closing his eyes, he leaned on the counter and breathed slowly.

Back in his room, he couldn't sleep. He looked at his clock, showing 3:43 am. Luckily for him, it was the weekend, which meant he didn't need to go to school. Peter unlocked his phone and surfed through the internet without any special destination. When the 15-year old was on instagram he watched the latest post of his best friend Ned.

Ned's been his best friend since preschool and still is. Because of Ned, Peter was introduced to the world of Lightsabers and Jedis. They sometimes even talked like Yoda for fun and went together to the Comic-Con in New York each year.

On this post was the whole Decathlon Team with their captain, Liz Allen, in the front. A small smile grew on Peter's face but it vanished immediately. Knowing that because of him, Liz needed to move to Oregon. Her father was the vulture, a villain, who dealt with weapon made of alien technology. Because Spider-Man put Adrian into Prison, Liz and her mum needed o move to Oregon. The reason why, she never told anyone.

After an hour, Peters eyelids were getting heavier and he finally fell asleep, his phone still holding in his hand. His aunt, May Parker, went into his room, checking on him. She smiled when she saw her nephew asleep and covered him with a blanket. May took the phone out of his hand and laid it on his desk, plugging it on the charger. She gave him a small kiss on his forehead and looked at the picture, hanging on the wall. She smiled, seeing herself, her husband, her brother-in-law and his wife together at their wedding. "Peter, I wish I could bring them back, too", she whispered, letting out a sigh. On her way out, she closed the door and went back to her room.

Peter was woken up by the first sun rays coming through his window. He opened his eyes slowly, adjusting to the new brightness. Yawning, he stretched himself to wake up his muscles. The young boy hit his toe against the door frame, when he left his room. "Shit!", he whisper cursed, not letting his aunt hear him.

In the kitchen, he started preparing the breakfast. The bacon omelet was fried and Peter took out the plates from the hanging kitchen cupboard and laid the breakfast on the plates. He opened the fridge and took out the juices.

"Mmmhh, Peter why didn't you wake me up?", he heard his aunt's voice. But Peter just shrugged. Aunt may laid her hands on his shoulders and gave him a kiss on his cheek. "Next time, I'll make breakfast, do you understand?", Peter nodded and May smiled. The both Parkers sat at the table and started to eat. Talking about what they're going to do this day. "Aunt May, is it okay, if Ned's coming?", Peter asked and took another sip of his juice. "Sure.", she said and smiled. Her replied the smile.

It was 3 pm when Ned was sitting in Peter's room. "So did she found out?", the big guy asked. He had the Spider-Man mask in his hands and analyzed it. Every time, he was fascinated by the functions of the eye lenses. How they opened and closed. "Yeah, she kinda did.", Peter replied and turned the chair he was sitting on. Ned's brow raised up with a confused look on his face. "What do you mean with kinda? What did you tell her?", Peter sighed. "I hate lying to May, but I told her that this was a project from the Stark Internship. She did believe me, but I think she still is concerned about it. That's why I need to be more careful than before.", Peter explained and stood up, he took the mask out of Ned's hands and put it in his back bag. "Hey, I was still analyzing it, Peter.", Ned said.

"Ned, how's your family?", May asked the boy and continued eating. "Everyone is fine. My mom just went to the hospital for the check up.", Ned said and Peter looked worried. "Everything's okay, right?", he asked. Ned nodded, "Yeah, she had her contractions.", Ned's Mom was pregnant with a girl and Ned was very happy, knowing that his family grows.

After the dinner, Ned went home. He hugged May and did his secret handshake with Peter after they hugged goodbye. "Be careful, Ned. Text Peter when you get home.", May demanded him and closed the door. She turned around and cleaned the table and put the dish into the dishwasher. She sat down on the couch and watched the evening news.

"...Spider-Man saves the city. After an explosion in the industrial area, several houses were involved in a major fire. But thanks to Spider-Man no one was seriously injured. The cause of the fire...", the news reporter said. May smiled," I am so proud of you", she whispered, knowing that Peter was standing at the door frame. "Wha-what?", he said confused. "Aunt May haven't I told you, that I am not Spider-Man.", " Peter, don't lie to me", May said and turned around to face her nephew. "I can tell that you lie to me. I raised you.", she said and smirked. Her nephew sighed, sitting next to her on the couch. "Are you mad?", he asked. She giggled, kissing his head. "Peter, I am not mad at you because you didn't tell me. Just be careful, I don't want to lose you too. I'm proud of you", she said and hugged him tight. "I larb you, Aunt May.", "I larb you too, Peter." The two Parker's remained in this position for several minutes. "Now, go to bed.", May said and Peter stood up and went to his room.

In his room, Peter took out his suit. After he changed into it, he put on his mask and opened his window. But before leaving, he wrote a short note, to inform his aunt that he was going to patrol. He climbed out of the window and threw a web out of his hand and swung through the city. Letting the cold wind blow on his suit.

Good evening Peter, do you want me to activate the night modus?

"Yes. Karen, can you please scan the industrial area for any cause of the fire?", Peter asked.

______

Hey, so that's the first chapter. I hope you enjoyed it. I don't know if there is a night mode, but I thought that he maybe couldn't see in the night, so that the mode would turn the eye lenses into 'cat' like eyes. Because they have night vision.

Rabiablueskies