Thrity

"I wish everyday would be like this

"I wish everyday would be like this."
______

Cool summer wind blew lightly through the green leaves of the trees. Rays of sunshine shone on the streets, leaving shadows of trees and houses there. A boy in a red and blue suit swung through the city, followed by a girl wearing a white and black suit, cold wind brushing against the cloth of their suits.

"Wooohhooooo!!", screamed the masked boy, letting go of his web. He opened his arms in free fall, closing his eyes for a second.

"That's truly incredible.", admitted the girl, and followed him suit. She opened her arms, letting the cold air brush against the suit.

Spider-Man opened his eyes, and threw a web on the next near object. Like in slow motion he followed the thrown web, and watched as it slowly opened like a hand trying to grab the wall of the house. Never had Peter realized how beautiful a web of a spider could be, seeing how it glimmered in the sun as if it was made of glass. The hold of the web on the wall, brought him back to reality, and Peter - still disguised as Spider-Man - watched as Spider-Gwen did the same. They shared a glance before landing on the next roof.

"That's was awesome, why didn't you tell me how incredible that feeling is?", said Gwen, as she took of her mask. She looked down from the high building, seeing cars driving on the street, beneath her.

"Gwen, I've told you countless times how great it is to swing against the cold wind and to feel like you're flying.", replied Peter, walking towards her. He sat on the edge of the roof, taking in the beauty of the city in the Sunset.

"How marvelous, don't you think.", he heard Gwen, as she sat next to him.

"I wish everyday would be like this, you know.", added the girl, closing her eyes.

"You should definitely bring MJ up here.", she said after a while, opening her eyes.

Peter stared at her confused. "Why would you say so?", he asked.

"It's pretty obvious that you have more than a crush on her. I mean, why aren't you two guys, you know official?", Gwen turned her head to him, her blond hair falling on her shoulder. Blood rose into Peter's cheek, his heart was pounding fast. He scratched his neck nervously.

"Uhh...", Peter was speechless. What should he say? Did he even know the answer? He wanted to be officially, but something was always stopping him from asking. Was he even ready to take the next step?

"Hey, are you okay? You look like you've seen ghosts.", Gwen put her hand on his shoulder, a worried look on her face.

"Did I go too far?", she bit her lip. This was probably a bad idea. I mean they just started to develop and acknowledge their feeling. Gwen you always destroy it, she thought.

"It's just...", he started, searching in his head for an explanation. "Yeah, You're right. I like her more that I tell myself. It's just, what if she doesn't feel the same, you know. What if this what we have now, is just for a short time, and she gets bored of me?", Peter was surprised by his own words. Was he really scared of that?