PART 33: | NOT AFRAID ANYMORE |

Start from the beginning

- "I don't know how to control my hunger." Kol told her honestly.

- "Well learn how to control it, at least around me and don't tell anyone that I'm what I'm." Natali told him as she stood up.

- "Your secret is safe with me." Kol smiled at her, before asking, "Where are you going?"

- "I can't be here any longer." Natali told him, wanting to open the door.

- "But how Am I suppose to teach you magic?" Kol asked her, not wanting her to leave.

- "I'll send you a letter about where to meet me." Natali told him and left his room.

While Natali was going towards her room, she was softly smiling and as soon as she opened the doors of her room, she heard the voice of her sister saying, "Where have you been?"

- "You don't have to know everything." Natali said firmly.

- "You went to see him, didn't you?" Renée asked.

- "Who?" Natali asked like she doesn't know about who Renée is talking.

- "That monster." Renée hissed.

- "He is not a monster. He has a name." Natali told her, slightly angry.

- "He is a monster." Renée confirmed her statement.

- Natali clenched her jaw, "And Tristian? He is arrogant, spoiled brat." she shot back.

- Renée looked surprised at her, she didn't think her sister would say something like that, especially not about her fiance, "That monster is doing something to you, he is changing you." she spoke a few seconds later.

- "Oh my God!" Natali burst out in disbelief, "It's not because of him, it's because I was lied to my whole life, everything I know is a lie." she exclaimed.

- "No, it's not. We were just keeping that one secret from you." Renée said calmly.

- "Two secrets, Renée. Just two very big secrets." Natali told her, angrily.

- "I'm sorry, but it's for the best." Renée said briefly.

- "No, it's not." Natali told her, "Actually I going to discover my powers."

- Renée became alarmed, "You're not supposed to do that."

- "Well guess what, I'm going to decide whether I'll do it or not." Natali trailed off.

- "Mother and father won't like to hear this." Renée says as she wanted to walk out of Natali's bedroom.

- Natali stopped her, saying, "If you tell them, I'm going to run away and none of you will ever see me again."

- Renée turned to look at her, "I don't believe you."

- "You better believe me." Natali told her and then Renée walked out and slammed the door closed.

After that Natali took a paper so she can write a letter to Kol and tell him where to meet her tomorrow at dusk. When she did that, she gives the letter to one of her loyal servants.

⚜ ✡ ⚜ ✡ ⚜ ✡

[MARSEILLES, FRANCE; JUNE, 1002]

The next day it was nightfall when Natali came to a place where she told Kol to meet her, but he still wasn't there. A lot of scenes went going through her mind in those few minutes she was waiting. Then she heard that someone opened the door and she was hoping it wasn't her sister or her parents. When she turned around to see who it is, she saw Kol and she was revealed when she saw it was him.