Chapter 33: Heart Breaks

Iris's POV

 "What was her name?" He asked.

 "Isabella." I choked back tears. 

"She sounded like such a cute baby." He sighed. 

"She was." I let tears escaped my eyes. The next thing I knew I was completely sobbing. He hugged me tight. I cried into his shoulder and clenched onto the bottom of his shirt. He kissed my forehead and held the back of my head. It was such a nice moment. I wish it could last forever but sadly, everything has to end. I'm gonna end this. I pulled away.

"You know what the worst part was?" I asked.

"Hm?"

"You not being by my side. You weren't by my side when I was going through a deep depression. You weren't by my side when I found out I was pregnant. You weren't by my side when I was having trouble through pregnancy. You weren't by my side when I was giving birth! No one was. I was all alone. AJ was the only one who would at least drive me places!" I ranted.

"I-I'm so sorry." He whispered.

"Instead of you being by my side, you were with Rosemary. I was out there in pain! Whatever happened to 'I will love you forever'? Huh? Exactly! You lied. A simple 'I'm sorry' will not make up all those times you were gone! I love you and-" His phone started to ring. He took it out. I snatched it out of his hands and read the ID name. It was Rosemary. I gave him a disgusted look. I answered it. "Hello Rosemary, he'll have to call you back." I hung up and threw his phone on the floor.

 "What the f***?"

 "I'm over here pouring my heart out to you and you're about to answer a phone call from your stupid girlfriend. JEFF I LOVE YOU! WHY CAN'T YOU SEE THAT!? I'M COMPLETELY IN LOVE WITH YOU!! I WANT TO SPEND MY LIFE YOU! I WANT TO BE WITH YOU FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE!! I WANT TO DIE WITH YOU! ...... obviously you don't see that..... Go to Rosemary. You don't love me."

A/N: Summerslam is good so far. 🔺SPOILERS AHEAD🔺 I'm happy that Seth won. So far, only eight matches have happened and AJ Styles lost but it was disqualification so he is still the WWE champion.That's happening right now. But Charlotte won and Becky turned heel. She needed it though. WWE needed to give her that push. Also Braun won against Kevin Owens sadly. New day a won but it was via disqualification.