Chapter 17: Tattoo

Iris's POV

I woke up to see Jeff cuddling me. I smiled at his handsome face. He woke up. He looked at me and smiled. I smiled back. The memories replied in my head. It made me feel great. Except my back hurts. That was not my first time but it was my first time in about four years. I got up and got on a bra and shorts.

 "What do you wanna do today?" He asked as he got on his boxers.

"Well something I might regret. You'll see what it is." I shrugged.

"Oh. Is it something you know.... like what we did last night?" He was so close to me that I could feel his breath on my face.

"No you dirty minded freak." I joked. He glared at me. I chuckled. I'm gonna be getting a Hardy Boyz tattoo on my back. Matt and Jeff are the only true friends I have and Stephanie said we're gonna stay a team unless something were to happen to one of us. I love that. I love knowing we will be together as a team forever.

*At the tattoo shop*

 "Why did you wanna go here?" He asked.

 "To get a tattoo. Duh!" I smirked. I got out of the car.

 "Which tattoo?" He asked.

 "Hardy Boyz symbol on my back. Like where you got it. You guys are the only two friends I had. I love you guys and we're a tag team now so you two are stuck with me." I laughed at the last part. He did too. We walked in. He offered to pay for it and after a while of arguing for him not too he did. He is such a gentleman. Even when I don't want him to be one his is. 

 "Wow. It looks great." He told me as I got up. I got my shirt back on. I had to take off my shirt. I had a bra on so I was in my bra. Since it was a neck tattoo I had to take off shirt so they can do it and all that stuff. I looked in the mirror. It looked amazing. I smiled. I jumped on Jeff and hugged him. I got down. Today was a good day. Jeff is amazing. He ended up saying he likes me later on in the night. I love him so much.

A/N: Life Update! I'm going through a hard time at school currently. I just started 7th grade I already am going through a ton of stuff. I'll get through it hopefully.