Chapter 9: Shower

Iris's POV

 "I missed you." He smiled at me.

 "If only I could say the same." I shrugged. He frowned at me. I chuckled. He watched RAW as I packed. When I was done I went upstairs and did my hair. I decided to take a shower since Jeff is making it awkward! Or maybe I did when I said I didn't miss him. It was a joke. I hope he knows that. I sighed. When I got in the shower I heard footsteps up the stairs. I cursed under my breath. He opened the door to the washroom. I didn't say anything. Neither did he. He got in after getting undressed. He pressed his lips onto mine. We shouldn't be doing this. He knows that. He looked down at my exposed body. I leaned my head back against the shower wall. To be honest I was just trying not to pay attention to the fact that my best friend kissed me.... in the shower.... naked. His lips attached to my neck receiving moans from me. His blonde hair was soaked. My blue hair was also. I should've stopped him but I was low key enjoying it. Well I don't think it's low key anymore since I moaned. It's obvious I loved it.

 "J-Jeff we s-shouldn't be doing t-this." I tripped over my words. He pulled away and sighed. He knew I was right. He kissed my cheek and got out. I stayed in. He got on his clothes when he was dry. Then left. I took a deep breath. I got out. I looked in the mirror and sighed. I got some pajamas and out them on and brushed my hair out. I went to bed after. 

*Next RAW*

Me and Jeff have a storyline and it's gonna be awkward now. Tonight is RAW and I guess we're gonna have a match. I have my attire on, my make up done, and my hair up. Matt and Jeff went out. I was waiting at gorilla because I was suppose to come out during they were talking. So I was getting ready to interrupt.

 "Last RAW, a girl came out and distracted us in our match. We had that match too! We were gonna win. She did help us when she attacked Sheamus but we were so close to winning. She doesn't know who she is messing with! She is messing with team extreme! If-" Afterlife blasted through the arena. I skipped around the ring. 

 "Speak of the devil." Jeff said. I waved at him. I could just see the love in his eyes. This should be interesting.