Chapter 5: Alone

Iris's POV

*When we got to catering*

 "So you actually stood up to the authority?" Jeff asked shocked.

 "Well I mean you gotta do what you gotta do to get somewhere." I shrugged. We were at catering. We were watching the matches. No we weren't eating but we are sitting. Honestly these two are interesting. I'm intrigued by them. I'm excited to do this storyline. I already told them about it and they were happy. This is good. I'm  making friends. This is-

 "I'm gonna head to my hotel room. Bye guys. See you later." Matt said snapping me out my thoughts. I waved at him and it was just me and Jeff. We talked for a little. He had the idea to go to his hotel. It made me feel weird. I agreed. I haven't been alone with a guy in forever. This will be interesting. We took his car and headed over to the hotel. We were listening to music the whole way there. We like the same kind of music. We have a lot in common. We got there after a thirty minute ride. I checked the time. Then I got off the car. So did Jeff. 

*At His Room*

 "Do you wanna watch a scary movie?" He asked. I nodded no. Ever since the whole rape incident and abuse incident I have been super jumpy. I also get scared easily. It didn't toughen me up. It made me weaker. More scared. More Jumpy. 

 "Ok so what do you wanna do?" He asked.

 "I don't know. Maybe just watch some TV." I shrugged. He nodded then put on RAW. I sighed and watched it. I was thinking about my childhood a bit. It made me wanna cry but I stayed strong. I took a deep breath and I felt something touch my leg. I looked at my leg to see Jeff's hand resting on it. 

 "What's wrong? Why are you so tense?" He chuckled. I sighed uncomfortably. I'm not gonna tell him the truth. The truth is that last time I was alone with a guy something similar happened.

*Flashback*

 "What do you wanna do? Wanna watch a scary movie." Her boyfriend asked. I was currently alone with my foster mom's boyfriend. It is boring. I shrugged. He was laying down on the bed. We were in his room. I don't know why he just offered to be in here and I could care less. He put on the first SAW movie even though it's old. I was tough enough to not get scared. Then he went to the washroom. He came back, shirtless and in his boxers. I felt uncomfortable. He went over to the door and locked it. He laid down and put his hand on my leg. I looked down at it in fear.

"Why are you so tense? Is there something wrong?" He asked me. I took a deep breath.

"Please don't touch me." I whispered.

"I can do anything I want." He growled at me.

"I said..... DON'T TOUCH ME!!" I yelled at him. He undressed me and hurt me. He is a monster. Little did I know that this would happen some more times.

*End Of Flashback*