Chapter 13: Plan

Iris's POV

So me and Matt were getting ready for our little 'set up' for Jeff. You'll see what we're gonna do. We heard voices outside the door. Matt pressed his lips onto mine. I kissed back. We were pretending like we were into the kiss. I jumped up on him and we still kissed. It felt weird doing this. Especially because he has a wife. But we don't have feelings for each other. Jeff opened the door. His eyes widened as he walked out. He closed the door. I pulled away and got down. I pulled down my shirt which went up a bit.

"Well that doesn't answer anything." I shrugged. Matt chuckled.

"Your a good kisser though. I'll admit that." He smiled at me. I rolled my eyes and slept his chest playfully. We went over to catering. Barely any people were in here since people were leaving. The last match is happening but I like to stay until the end because this is better than being alone in my hotel room. We saw Jeff sitting down. We approached him.

"Hey Jeff." We sat down at the same table he was at. He simply nodded. He was scrolling through his phone.

"Can you forget about what happened in the locker room? Like what you saw? It was an accident that happened." Matt pretended like it was real. Jeff simply nodded. Summer was walking out of catering and Jeff sped up to her. He wasn't that far away. So I could hear what they were saying.

"Summer. I know that we broke up last week, but I need to pretend that we are still dating. I need to make Matt and Iris jealous. They're dating and it makes me mad. I don't like Iris but it just does." He whispers. She rolls her eyes but then attaches her lips onto his. I sighed. I know he likes me. He can't just be jealous for no absolute reason. I am gonna make him admit he likes me.

"Matt. I'm gonna do something that we'll regret." I told him. He shrugged.

"Well I'm extreme. I can handle anything you do-" I press my lips into his. I got on his lap and we were making out. Then I pulled away once Jeff left catering. I hate making him mad but he made me mad. He is seriously gonna kiss his 'girlfriend' to make me jealous? No I'm mad. He said she was his girlfriend even though they broke up? That's stupid. Me and Matt just left the arena.