Chapter 29: Goodbye

Iris's POV

I woke up due to the brightness entering my room. I groaned and pulled myself out of bed. Instead of getting on my clothes I just walked out like this. I felt sick. Like something was wrong. Like something was missing. Well my clothes is missing so that's the answer to that. I sense something is wrong. Jeff walked out.

 "Hey Iris." He sat next to me on the couch. He wasn't wearing anything either.

"Jeff, I feel like there's something wrong. Like your not telling me something." I sighed and crawled on his lap.

"Actually yea there is." He rubbed the back of his neck. "You can't get mad."

"I won't."

"Ok, Matt and I are moving to TNA. That's why I kissed you because I knew it would be our last. I love you but I have to leave. That's why I came here also because I knew we wouldn't see each other in forever. We leave today." He explained. My heart dropped.

"But, you guys are my family. Without you guys I'm nothing." I held back the tears in my eyes.

"I still love you. I always will. It's just you know... WWE isn't exactly working. It's not giving us many opportunities. We found out we're not even gonna be at any PPV any time soon. Or have any title shots. So TNA is the best way to go. I'm sorry." He apologized. I walked into my room and got on clothes. I walked out and threw his clothes at him. He got them on. I opened my door and threw him out. 

 "Iris-" I slammed the door in his face and cried. He could've at least warned me a couple weeks before! I'm also really emotional right now because I'm supposed to start my period soon. Honestly I think I might need a break from wrestling. This is a lot to handle. He should've told me. He wouldn't even have told me if I didn't remind him. Matt never even told me. There was a knock. I answered it and saw AJ. She looked at me as if she knew what was going on. I mean she probably does. He was walking away from my hotel room she was coming over she probably some how found out. I fell into her arms as she hugged me.

 "AJ, I just don't know what to do! Jeff and Matt are leaving me." I cried.

 "I heard. It's ok. We'll get through this. Together." She held my hand. I tried to calm down.