Chapter 4: Friends

Iris's POV

 "So you interrupt their match, attack Sheamus and Cesaro, ruining the storyline, even though I told you that you will not have a storyline with them, and completely go against what I said?" She asked trying to stay calm. Hunter was being nice. He was trying to calm her down. I thought about what she said for a minute then responded.

 "Well you never said I couldn't interrupt your match. Nor that I couldn't have a storyline with them. I didn't ruin any storyline I just went into the match and helped them. So I didn't go against what you said. I am just doing something you never asked me to do. I mean this doesn't have to be a storyline. It could be a one time thing." I explained. Stephanie was shocked at what I said. I stood up to her. I'm proud.

 "Steph, it's true. You never said she couldn't do any of those things." Hunter sided with me. I smiled and nodded. 

 "So now can I be in the storyline?" I asked.

 "Well you have too! People are already intrigued. Fans need to get what they want so your match is cancelled. We'll keep you updated on everything." Stephanie sighed. I smiled and squealed. I finally am gonna do it. I'm finally gonna live my dream.

 "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" I hugged them both. I walked out.

 "What was that? Why did you help her?" I heard Stephanie say as I shut the door.

 "Steph. She is just a young girl who wants to go places. When I joined I wanted to be at the top. She did something no one else could do! She stood up to us. She will go places if she keeps that up. She'd be perfect in the men's division. Don't you think? I mean a storyline with the hardys? Just let her live her dream out." Hunter told her. I smiled. I ran and accidentally bumped into the Hardys. Uh oh...

"Hey I'm so sorry-" Jeff turned around.

"Oh." Jeff helped me up.

"I'm Iris." I introduced.

"I'm Matt."

"I'm Jeff."

"Also guys I'm sorry about interrupting your match it's just-"

"Its fine. We get it. You wanna make a name for yourself. We've been there. That's why we're extreme. We are getting to the top. We are at the top of the tag division. We wish you luck." Jeff smiled at me. I blushed slightly and tugged some of my hair behind my ear. 

"Thanks. So do you guys wanna go to catering together?" I asked.

"Yea. We just need to change out of our attire. By the looks of it you need to also." He chuckled. I smiled and nodded. We went to our locker rooms which were ironically next to each other. I walked in and fixed up my hair. I changed into this...

Hair:

Clothes:

Clothes:

Shoes:

I walked out

I walked out. I saw Jeff and Matt. They were wearing shorts and t shirts. When I walked over to them, their eyes were on me. 

"You look..."

"Gorgeous." Jeff finished for Matt. I blushed. This will be interesting.