Chapter 28: Friends Again

Iris's POV

I walked past Jeff. I could feel his eyes follow my body. It made me happy. He loves me. I know it. I went to catering and sat down. I didn't eat. I wasn't in the mood. Instead of eating I took out my phone and scrolled through it. I felt it get slapped out of my hands. I was about to confront whoever did that. Until I looked up and saw Matt.

 "What do you want, traitor?" I asked.

"You're ruining my brother!" He yelled.

"What? No!"

"Really? He kissed you! He's falling back in love with you!" He yelled.

"Ok I didn't make him kiss me that was his choice. And even if he did love me, what would it matter? You should be happy for me! I only had you two. Now I only have AJ! And she isn't exactly my friend. I saw you two as family! I have a Hardy Boyz tattoo that I got with Jeff. because you two are my family. My first ever family that actually cared! Who wasn't being selfish and left! My sister left me! She killed herself without even thinking of the impact it would leave on me! Matt, you don't know how it feels to have no one in your life! It sucks!" I explained. I was in tears. He sighed. He walked over to me and gave me a huge hug. I cried into his shoulder. He held the back of my head.

"Its ok. You have me. I'm always here for you. It was stupid of me to do that. I shouldn't of betrayed you. Jeff shouldn't have either. I love you. You're my family. You and Jeff. I would do anything for you. I'd risk my career for you. Hell, I would jump in front of a train for you." He explained. 

 *After RAW*

I'm now at my hotel thinking about what Matt said. I always have people looking out for me. Jeff, Matt, and AJ. Even if AJ barely knows me it still counts. Then there was a knock. It was Jeff. I realized I wasn't in my pajamas yet. I answered it. He instantly pressed his lips down on mine. He bit into my lip making me whimper a bit. We instantly went into my room.