Chapter 41: Isabella

Iris's POV

*1 year later*

So I had my kid four months ago. I named her Isabella. After her sister. She would've been four now. But she is in a better place. Isabella is here now with us. Jeff quit TNA and is gonna go to WWE with Matt soon. He is making his return at Wrestlemania. I don't want him to go back. I'm actually I'm gonna go soon to announce that I'm retiring. Sadly. I'm gonna go probably in two years. So maybe not so soon.

 "Hey WWE called and said they want to come in three weeks instead. They said they have amazing storylines that should be done sooner than Wrestlemania." Jeff walked in.

"What? No! Come on. Stay for two months. Wait no! Screw it! Stay forever." I begged. He chuckled and kissed me.

"It's fine."

"Your gonna leave this cutie alone with me?" I asked and looked at Isabella. 

"Yep." He chuckled. Just to give you a visual representation of her, she has a nose like Jeff's nose, Jeff's eyes, my hair color, my lips. She is so cute. I kissed her forehead. She is gonna have an amazing life. Better than mine. I'm not leaving her. Neither is Jeff. She will have a family.

 "I don't want you to leave me alone with her. I'm scared." I pouted.

 "I know. I'm sorry. But if you get nervous you can always go with Reby." He shrugged. I nodded. Then Isabella started crying. Jeff picked her up and carried her. She stopped crying. My heart melted. I love Isabella. She loves us. It makes me happy to know she lived. I do sometimes wonder what my first daughter would have been like. But everything happens for a reason. Isabella was meant to come and go and this Isabella was meant to stay. 

"Look at that! She loves me." He chuckled.

"Of course! Your her father!" I smiled. She drifted off to sleep as I carried her. I took her into her crib and laid her down. I got emotional. I wiped a tear that was in my eye. Jeff hugged me from behind. I smiled. He held me from my waist and rested his head on my shoulder. I watched as Isabella squirmed around. I smiled at her then sat on my bed.

 "You got emotional." He said.

 "Yea. I just love her so much and it's great to know she won't have such a sucky life like I did. She is gonna have a perfect life. Nothing bad will happen.