Chapter 10: Summer Rae

Iris's POV

 "Who are you?" Matt asked.

 "And what do you want?" Jeff asked.

 I grabbed a mic. "I'm Iris." I smiled as I got into the ring. "I want to head to the top. I'm gonna make a name for myself. And also I helped you two. If it weren't for me last week attacking Sheamus you two wouldn't be here. You two would be injured. Also a welcome would be nice. I haven't been to WWE. This is my second time being on RAW. I didn't think that's how you welcome people to the roster."

 "I would welcome you if you didn't interrupt our match! We had it. So you didn't help. Just get out of our way." Jeff snapped. I chuckled. The crowd chanted 'Welcome Iris'. I smiled. Jeff rolled his eyes at me. He crossed his arms. Matt was probably confused why we were being so rude to each other. 

 "Thank you! At least the crowd knows how to say welcome unlike you two jerks. But I want a match. And I won't leave until I get one. I want it to be with you two on my team." I smirked.

 "Well your not getting one!" Jeff glared at me.

 "I get what I want! So if I want a match in gonna get a-"

 "Will you shut up already? Nobody wants to hear you complaining that you want a match." Summer Rae came out with a mic.

 "And you are?" I asked.

 "I'm Summer Rae. I'm also better than you will ever be. I want a match against you." She smirked at me. I laughed at her comment. I fight guys so that will not happen. I already hate her. I don't know her. But I have heard the divas talk about her badly. I watched Total Divas while I was training and she is a brat.

 "I'm sorry. Actually I'm not. But I only fight guys. Not some scrawny girl who thinks she is at the top. I am gonna fight a guy if it's the last thing I do." I glared at her. I heard some theme and two guys were attacking Jeff and Matt. It was a blonde guy and a guy with brown hair. There shirts said fashion police. I started attacking the blonde guy. I threw him out of the ring as the other guy attacked me. Jeff got up and beat him up. He helped me up. I thanked him. Then Summer attacked me from behind. I threw her out of the ring. I heard Kurt's theme. 

 "Ok, ok, ok! Hold on! Jeff, Matt, you guys will have a match. You two will team up with Iris. Fandango, Tyler Breeze you two will team up with Summer Rae to take on Jeff, Matt and Iris. And that match starts right now!" He walked backstage. Alright! My first match. Nice. This should be fun.