Chapter 2: Attitude

Iris's POV

I got to the arena and walked in. People stared at me which was fine. I mean, I'm new, people probably think I'm a fan. Especially considering how young I am. (A/N: Before I start the story, I have to say something. I am changing some of there ages. Jeff is 29. Matt is 32. AJ Lee is 23.) I was then called over to Stephanie's office. So I headed over. When I walked in I saw some other guy. He had crazy hair. It was dyed. It was blonde. It was obvious he dyed it. Why is he here? Also another guy next to him. He had black hair. I love this guys hair, the blonde dude. I dyed my hair, it's blue. I-

 "Hello Iris." Stephanie snapped me out of my thoughts. I waved shyly. "So what's your gimic?"

 "My what?"

 "Your gimic. Like your persona." She nodded. I mentally slapped myself.

 "Well I want to fight guys." I shrugged. She laughed at me. I glanced at the boys who weren't laughing. I felt so embarrassed. Was it bad I want to fight guys? I didn't think it was. Stephanie wrote some things down and I snapped. "Why are you laughing? Do you not believe that I can fight guys? Because go ahead and bring which ever guy you want into that ring. I can guarantee they will leave the ring feeling like s***." Yep. That just made her mad.

 "I'm sorry but you will not fight guys. I am not gonna let you. You can't just come in and demand that you fight guys. If you are better than all the girls in that locker room, maybe I'll consider it. But you haven't had a match so it's not your place to tell me anything. So tonight your having a match against AJ Lee. Good luck. Your gonna need it." She explained. The boys had shocked looks. The blonde one looked at me. I looked at him then at Stephanie.

 "So why did you call me in here? Just to ask my persona?" I asked.

 "No. I was thinking about putting you in a storyline with these two boys but not anymore. If you wanna give me attitude then you don't get a storyline with them." She scoffed at me. I rolled my eyes. I stormed out and slammed the door. First day isn't the best but I'm gonna make a name for myself. If it's the last thing I do.