Chapter 7: Confessions

Iris's POV

I am now at Jeff's hotel room. I'm so nervous. We were talking and watching TV. He was telling jokes and whatever. It made me laugh. Jeff is the best but I get nervous. Even though I should trust him. He started talking about his life. I found out his mom died when he was nine year old. She died because of brain cancer. He told me how much it impacted him. And recently he got arrested for a DUI. Also he had an addiction to drugs. He was telling me so many things and he trusted me. Which makes me happy. So if he can trust me, I can trust him.

"Jeff, I wanna tell you something but you can't tell anyone. I'm only telling you this because if you can tell me about your life, I can tell you about my life." I whispered. 

"I won't tell anyone. Don't worry." He said. I smiled at him weakly.

 "So when I was born my mother died. My dad blamed it on me. When I was four he left me and my sister. She was seven at the time. We were in and out of foster homes. When I was twelve she committed suicide. It impacted me, to the point I started cutting. At 15 I dated a guy who was 25. So he wanted to do things like sex all the time. But I was young. We only did it a couple of times but whenever I disagreed he would beat me. I still have scars on my stomach, back, legs, and neck from when he would beat me. I even have one right here, below my eye. He threw a piece of glass at me which scratched right there. After a year I reported him to the police. I was able to get out of that one. When I was 17 my new foster mom got a boyfriend. He raped me. He kept doing it until finally at 18 I was able to move to an apartment. I paid monthly rent and started training. Ever since then I was never alone with a guy. So that's why I was so weird when we hung out. I have PTSD and it gets worse everyday." I explained. I was in tears. Jeff hugged me tight. I hesitated before wrapping my arms around his waist. I cried into his shoulders. 

"It's ok. I have you." He whispered. I clutched onto his shirt. He buried his face in the crook of my neck. Eventually I stopped crying. I stayed the night. 

I was alone with my ex abusive boyfriend. He still looked the same. His black hair, his tattoos (obviously), his style in clothes. Everything. "Hey cutie." He smiled at me and got closer. I tried to ignore him. "ANSWER ME!" He yelled as he gripped onto my wrist. Tears formed in my eyes as he laughed at me. I tried to pull my wrist away but he gripped tighter. He laughed at my fear. "Did you miss me?" He asked. "Not one bit." I snapped. He slapped me. "Fine. I missed everything about you." I shook my head. "I hate lying." I whispered. He started pounding at me. I screamed but he didn't care. No one cared. I let tears stream down my face. He loves seeing me in pain. He loves watching me beg for him to stop hurting me. He loves seeing me cry and scream in pain. "Stop! Please! Stop!" I screamed. "Beg me." He smirked. "STOP!!! JUST LET ME GO!!!" I screamed. "SCREAM LOUDER!" He yelled. "STOP!! PLEASE STOP!! I'M BEGGING YOU!!" I screamed in agony. He stopped and pressed a gentle kiss on my lips. "I missed hurting you." He laughed as he walked away.