Chapter 33- a story from the past

"Once a murderer..."

"Always a murderer."

"You can't fix your mistake with a simple RESET..."

"Unless..."

"You hand over your SOUL."

——————————

Frisk snapped awake when the cold feeling washed all over his body. He grimaced before looking over the Chara, who was looking for her main source that given warmth. Once she didn't find it she woke up.

"Frisk? What's wrong?" Chara asked drowsy.

When she saw Frisk frowns she grew upset. Chara watched his hands grew into a fist before release when his breath hitched. "It's back again...." he mumbled and covered his eyes as the tears came falling down.

Chara frowns and scooted closer to Frisk. She wrapped her arms around his waist and kissed his cheek, "Do you want to visit doctor Alphys in the morning... well in a few hours?" She said as she looked over the clock that reads 2:58.

Frisk nodded and returns the hug. "I thought they finally went away." Chara caressed his jaw softly with her hands and planted a kissed on his forehead. "Perhaps you were reminded of that yesterday." Frisk laid back down and relaxed a bit. "It wasn't really my choice... I killed so many innocent people." Chara grabbed his chin and made him look at her. "How about you vent it all to me since you never got to talk about it fully, hmm?" Frisk nodded.

"That would be great." He sighed before kissing her lips.
—————————

"So I have to put these rectangle things on the door then they explode?" Frisk asked examining the thing in his hands. "It's called C4, Frisk." Victoria mumbled grouchily. Jonathan took another puff from his cigarette and smirked, "don't push the little kitten it's his first time robbing a bank!"

Frisk glared at Jonathan, "don't call me kitten!" He hissed while Jonathan laughed at loud. Ace unpacked the guns and gear while taking a phone call, he handed each person two weapons.

"What?! Why do I get the pistol?!" He scowled when the two behind him laughed. Ace cocked an eyebrow before shaking his head, "because you can't handle the recoil with the shotgun." Frisk tapped his foot angrily. "I'm 12! I'm old and strong enough!" Ace looked up and down before frowning, "you sure?"

Frisk growled before stomping away behind the building and going up the stairs.

Ace sighed before taking out a large gun out of the bag. "What are you doing?" Ace shrugged. "Just in case something goes wrong."

A few minutes later Frisk came back with blood on his body. The three opened his mouth before he cut them off, "don't worry I hid the bodies... and I need some bandaids." He mumbled before pulling up his sleeves.
————————————

Chara giggled as Frisk glared her. "What do funny, huh?" She shook before grinning. "You can't go away without yourself hurt." Frisk shrugged, "it's a habit." Chara smirked, "more like you being reckless." Frisk pouted. "Let me finish my story."
————————————

"Frisk! Hurry up before we get caught." Jonathan aim his sniper at the police driving before taking the shot. The car swerve in the highway and crashed into the nearby car.

Ace smirked before ducking down as a bullet past his head, he growled and hit the window of the van. The small window opened and Ace yelled at him through the sounds of bullets, "I can't hold them off!"

Victoria looked before her and growled before sighing. "I'm taking a risk!"

"What—?"

Jonathan didn't get to finish his sentence when she drove off the highway and into a building.

Frisk coughed before adjusting his eyes through the dust. He looked up before seeing his three friends carrying the bags of money and running away.

"Hey guys wait—!" He got up slowly and stopped when his hands were stuck together. Frisk yelped when someone grabbed his arms harshly and threw him into the backseat of a car. He widened his eyes when a police officer glared at him and smirked. "You can get away from me kid."

Soon he jumped into car and his partner joined him. They drove off to the police station. "What's your name kid." Frisk didn't say anything if he did he would get punished.

"Hey I asked you a question!" Frisk glared at him. The officer's partner looked before her and gave him a sweet smile. "What's your name sweetie?" Frisk widened his eyes at the tone and smiled. "My friends call me kitten."

"That's a cute nickname." Frisk frowns, "but I don't like that nickname." The officer giggled. "You know you can't steal stuff around the streets... me and my partner have been watching you for a while we can't help that you've been bleeding a lot." Frisk frowns.

"But I need the money..." Frisk sneakily kicked the seat where the officer was driving. "Hey kid stop it!" 

Frisk continues as he talked with the sweet officer lady. "Kid if you don't stop—!" He looked behind him and Frisk smirked, "thanks for letting me go!" And the car crashed.
———————————

"Then what did you do?" Frisk wrapped his arms around Chara's back. "The two officers were bleeding out and I managed to help the lady because I despise that other officer." Frisk shrugged, "we crossed path a couple of time but he never caught me."

Chara kissed his cheek. "But you can't do that." Frisk frowns, "I know but I have to get the money before I was going to died of starvation." Frisk yawns before nuzzling into Chara's collarbone.

Chara kissed his forehead and rubbed his back. "Let's get some sleep, hmm?" Frisk nodded and closed his eyes.