Chapter 32: Such A Daddy's Girl(Last Chapter)

Start from the beginning

Year 3000

Year 3000 and we were still the same, same looks and same love or more love to each other. We'll always be together. No matter what.

End of vision

"So beautiful!"I told her as I came back to reality and she smiled at me, I looked at daddy who nodded smiling and I guessed that he must have read either my mind or Aunt Eleanor's so he saw the beautiful vision.

"Like you Darcy!"She said and I blushed. Then I was knocked by my little brother and sister as they took le in a hug both, Edward was literally biw just like daddy now, difference was Edward had beanie, Daddy bandana. Better not mix up!

"Darcyyyy we don't need makeup anymore!"Emily cooed and I laughed at her, before I could say anything someone came closer smiling at me.

James.

"You never needed makeup Darcy! You're so beautiful yourself"James said making me blush and I swear I had this weird feeling in my stomach, James looked always really cute, now vampire James looked ...oh my gosh, no words to express! Everyone looked happy parted their mouths but I remembered daddy's rules and I wont do anything that will piss me off.

But I can say it, I like James a lot.

"It's ok Darcy...hey James, if you break her heart,I know how to kill vampires!"Daddy said and we all looked at him with eyes wide opened, not more than me. Did daddy just say that? That means he was actually accepting it. Oh my gosh, daddy! Mommy hugged him smiling at me proudly and I just froze in front of him in disbelief making him laugh.

"Daddy?"I asked him and he laughed.

"My baby girl is a big girl now, she can make her own decisions and all I want her is for her to make the right ones so she could be happy. "Daddy said and I had tears of joy around my eyes.

"Daddy..."I sobbed and he hugged me caressing my hair.

"I love you so much my Darcy baby, no matter how much you grew up, you'll always be my little princess"Daddy said and I kissed his cheek

"Daddy I love youuuu so much, I never felt that you missed a year of my life, even then I knew you were just there in my heart!"I said making all awww and stopped because there was a loud cry filling the room.

My stomach. I'm too thirsty.

"Someone needs to hunt!"Uncle Niall said and we laughed, James put his arms around my shoulder and I had shivers in my body. He's adorable.

"Me too!"Nick said.

"Will you hunt with me Darcy Styles?"James asked me like a prince charming , I was so happy, I'd love to but now I was in hyper daddy girl mode.

"No problem Darcy, enjoy , be happy!"Daddy said as mom leaned her head on his chest.

"James I really like you, but today I'm saying no to go hunting like just us, I want my first hunt to be memorable, perfect with all the people I love, my 1D family!"I said looking at everyone and they all smiled widely at me.

We're vampires, immortal, I could have uncountable dates with James, not today, this is family time, the best time ever.

"Ok lets go then 1D family!"Aunt Perrie said and we all ran full vampire in the woods, who knew we could run so fast.

"Daddy! Wait, stay with me!"I shouted and hearing my voice , daddy came running back to me and we ran together.

"I'm not going anywhere without you baby, no matter what happens we'll always be together!"He said.

Vampire life could never get any better, never been so happy. I was born to become a vampire be with my family forever.

My beautiful 1D family, the best family in the world. And that includes you all beautiful, amazayn, fabulouis, brilliam,phenomeniall and extraordinharry directioners. Keep being yourselves, dont be scared about what people say, if they re haters, the don't know what they're missing. Well if I find haters of my daddy and uncles, mom, I will hunt them down and make their death the most painful one ever.

Maybe it would be better if daddy bit me when I was a little baby so I could always be a baby.

Wait it doesnt matter, because no matter what, like he said, no matter how much I grew ,

I'll Always be Forever Harry's Little Princess

THE END

(A/N: Hello lovelies, this story is finally over, the end of the Harry's Little Princess Series, did you like it? Any favorites moments?

Give your feedback of what you think of this story and books 1&2.

1) What's your favorite book of the HPL series?

2) Book1 fav female and male character?

Book2? Book3?

3) Favorite couple?

4) In Book 1, on the scale of one to ten how much u ship Hooke?

5)Like baby Darcy or teen Darcy?

6)Favorite? Darcy, Edward or Emily? Why?

7) Favorite 1D kid except the three Styles?

8)Favorite phrase?scenes?

9) best cliffhangers which book?

10) Anything....

When i start writing book 1, I never expected it to have so many reads, votes and amazayn comments, it's like everytime when I wake up in the morning in my notifications, always someone voted for one of the books. I loooove each and everyone of you sooooooooooo much, as much as Darcy loooooves Harry her daddy, her family!

Again massive thanks to the fabulouis co writer of Harry's Little Princess @Zane26, looove yaaaa

I'll be writing two new stories called Miller's Anatomy and 2 Countries, both Harry stories.

-Estee)