Chapter 13: Proud Brother Proud Sister

(Emily)

With mom, dad and Darcy gone, our house was like a ghost town, so quiet and I hate silence, I missed a lot already but at the same time I was happy for my big sister who's going to start living her dream very soon. I was so proud of her, she's very talented. This morning it was a sunny Friday, I woke up by my big brother who kept hitting me with a pillow on my face. Since when does he wakes up early?

"Wake up sleepy head!"Edward shouted shaking me , I lazily opened ny sleepy eyes and I swear I thought I was looking at daddy waking me up.

"Daddyyyy you're back!"I squealed happily kneeling on my bed to hug him and I heard a long sigh.

"Emily...it's me Edward, get ready soon we re gonna be late"Edward said and I giggled. What? Not my fault he looks exactly like daddy. When Edward left my room, I got into my bathroom to take a nice bath, when I was done, I wrapped a towel around my body, I tiptoed till my room room door to lock it . Then I put some pink bra and panties and I was deciding what to wear today to school? Aww Darcy I miss you choosing clothes with you, makeover and stuffs ! I wore green floral dress with some white sandals. I combed my hair to remove the knots. Light makeup just eyeliner and lipgloss then I was ready.

"EDWARD I'M READY!"I shouted grabbing my bag and getting down the stairs, I caught an awesome smell from the kitchen, I was surprised to see my big brother cooking...oh my god bacon and eggs! Edward was wearing a green shirt and some beige chinos.

"Eat fast, this is for you, I finished!"Edward said kissing my cheek, wow! He was more sweet than ever, love him so much. I first took a picture of Edward with pan of bacon as he was cooking and uploaded on twitter. Darcy should see this!

@Emily_Styles: @Darcy_Styles @Harry_Styles @Brooke_Styles Guys look at my big brother making bacon and eggs for breakfast, it tasted delicious! Loveeee you Edward, mommy,daddy, Darcy I miss you already hope you're ok and enjoy muah. @Edward_Styles

"Hey did you just put that on twitter?"Edward asked me while o was chewing bacon. He looked at his phone with eyes wide open. I smiled widely.

"EMILY MARIE STYLESSSS! THANKS TO YOU MY TWITTER IS BOMBARDED BY MORE FOLLOWERS, TWEETS AND RETWEETS!"Edward shouted and I laughed at his angry face, or like dad he was trying to be angry.

"Love you Edward,"I sang sweetly and he rolled his eyes, next thing I didn't expect him to tickle me, I started giggling like crazy.

"Ed-Edward sss-stop-please!"I said and he stopped by kissing my cheek. When I was done, Edward and I were ready to go to school. I missed daddy leaving us to school, get used to it Emily.

"After school, we have to come fast here pack our stuffs and we'll stay with James and Aunt Eleanor"Edward said and I nodded. Aunt Eleanor yayyy she's awesome I love her so much, sweetest aunt ever. Suddently my phone rang, it was Darcy! On Skype!

"DARRRCYYY"I squealed as I looked at the screen her pretty face appeared , she was between yayyyy mommy and daddy in I think the flight.

"Emilyyyy! Did you leave me some Edward's bacon?"Darcy asked me and I laughed turning to Edward who gave ne a dead look. Mom and dad smiled at me.

"Nooo it just for me, it was soooo good!"I said and they all pouted. I heard Uncle Niall laugh at the back. I miss his laugh a lot.

"Dad , next time you go on tour, take her phone please"Edward took my phone and said, dad and mom laughed.

"Aww Edward it's ok, she's proud of her brother its a good thing"Dad said and I smiled widely while Edward groaned in defeat. Daddy's always on my side yayyy yayyyy!