Chapter 27: Insane Harry

(Harry)

Dad I Hate You!

Darcy's words filled my head and I felt like my unbeating heart broken into millions and millions of pieces . What I have feared the most became true, my little princess hates me now. Was this what I get if I want to protect my family?

I can't take this anymore!

This was the second time I felt so broken in my life, the first time was when Brooke broke up with me when she was pregnant of Darcy and I didn't even know why she broke up. Never considered it as break up actually because I didnt want to. As I watched my angry daughter rushed to her room upstairs, I became crazy, I wanted to scream and cry my heart out so much, I pulled my hair with frustration not knowing what to do and I was even crying more and more.

"Daddy don't take it to heart what she said, she was upset! Please don't gcet angry"Emily said but I was out of control now that my Darcy's words kept repeating in my head.

I Hate You

I Hate You

I Hate You

I Hate You

I Hate You

I Hate You

I Hate You

Ok that's it, I couldnt take it anymore, this vampire thing was filled with bullshit and it made my daughter hate me instead of loving me more than ever. Sorry Denise and Mike, it didn't turn out as planned.

I can't live like this.

"Harry?"Brooke asked me and I was too angry too out of control to be near her or Edward and Emily, I didnt wznt to hurt them and make them hate me also, on top of that, my throat was burning of thirst now, no Harry dont feed yourself, Darcy hates you, you have nothing to live for now.

"Brooke please don't follow me, Edward you're the big man now, Emily , you and Darcy are my little princesses! I love you all so much!"I said crying and I ran full speed out if the house to the woods , no I wasn't gonna hunt, I'm not gonna feed myself, ask me why?

I want to die.

"What? Dad are you nuts? Come back!"Edward 's voice was the last one I heard before being far far away from home. More tears streamed down ly face. But if Darcy was happy without me, let it be.

Darcy's mind

I hate you dad, why do you keep controlling my life so much? Look at Uncles and Aunts, they don't treat Gaby, James...etc like babies, they kno that they're not babies, why don't yiu see that? Instead you don't let me live at all. Sometimes I wish I was someone else's daughter.

What have I done? Fuck you vampire life, look what you done. Suddently my phone rang, it was...Mom! I picked up.

"Hi Mom!"I said still crying.

"Baby where are you and you better tell me what happened?"Mom said and I cried more remembering our first father daughter fight.

"Mom...Dar--Darcy ...ha-ha-hates me! I can-can't lll-i-ive li-like th-this!"I cried hysterically.

"Dont talk nonsense, Darcy loves you, why would she hate you? "Mom said slowly. Calm down Harry, calm down.

"I slapped her...I regret it!"I said and she gasped loudly. Who saw that coming?

"What? Why would you even?"Mom asked me and i told her everything that happened and she gasped the whole time.

"Darcy is still a little girl Harry--"Mom said and I cut her, Darcy clearly made it a point she didnt to be treated like a baby, still she'll always be one to me.