Chapter 28: Broken

(Brooke)

What happened? First, our children started to suspect that we the parents were hiding something from them, then our three children went to a nar making Harry more than angry. I really didn't expect to react to Edward and Darcy like that, he would have never slapped Darcy for anything, if only he could have fed himself hve could control himself and none of this would have happen.

The most shocking was my daughter's words, Darcy hates Harry? I'm pretty she didn't mean it, she couldn't just hate him , she loved her daddy so freaking much. She must be upset because he slapped her for the first time and as she's growing up she wants to be treated like a big girl which Harry didn't understand.

Edward, Emily and I went with Louis to his place as he found Harry, sick! What? I hope he's ok! In Louis'house, everyone was there in the guest room and there lied my loving husband on the bed shirtless and weak, like really weak, paler than ever. His beautiful green eyes that I fell in love with were now dark red , his weak vampire eyes craving for blood. Liam next to him had a glass that contained red liquid for him.

Blood.

"Harry please! Drink you need it!"Liam begged him but he weakly shook his head for no. Wait a second, all the children were here except Darcy and they just showing the bloody glass?

"Mom what are they giving daddy?"Emily asked me and I cursed myself not knowing what to say. Think Brooke think. Tell her a lie.

"Grenade juice sweetie its good for him!"I said and she first wasn't convinced but then she shrugged her shoulders. I came to sit on the bed nesr Harry taking the glass from Liam so I could try to feed him.

"Harry please drink! For me, please!"I showed him the glass and he moved away and I saw tears streaming down his face, his desperate eyes glowing at me. It's about Darcy isn't it?

"No Brooke please! Darcy is happy without me! Let me go!"Harry told me weakly and I parted my lips in shock. Why can't he understand that Darcy was upset she definitely didn't mean what she said. Right?

"Harry stop it! Darcy could never hate how many times do we have to tell you! Tomorrow she'll be fine , just forget it ok, by the way you shouldn't be so hard on her or Edward or Emily!"I told him and he nodded slowly.

"I just want my baby girl back!"He said crying and I hugged resting my head on his bare chest and he put his arm around me crying.

"I know me too it hurts but that's life! You have to stay strong, deep inside Darcy loves you so much, as much as Ed and Em love you, as much as I love you!"I said pecking his lips.

"Where is she?"Harry asked and we all looked at each other .

"Darcy locked herself in her room I think--"Edward said and just then my phone rang it was...Carly? Darcy's bestfriend! Why was she calling me?

"Hello? Carly?"I answered and Harry never stopped looking at me hoping or was about Darcy.

"Hi Mrs Styles, hmm where 's Darcy? Is she alright?"Carly asked and she sounded worried shivering.

"It's complicated Carly she's in her room, hey good thing you called can you talk to her pls?"I asked her. Darcy was too upset to speak of us family, maybe she could open up to her bestfriend.

"I would love to but...when I called her she didn't pick up her phone so I came to your place and the door was wide opened"Carly said and I had my eyes popping out, what? I remembered closing the door before coming here.