Chapter 20: Oh Oh

MEANWHILE

(Liam)

Damn felt so good to be home, I know we just had one concert done but we couldn't wait for the whole world tour to finish, this was getting really serious and risky. The more little Darcy was growing, the more wiser she became. Harry said she started to notice that we looked the same as how we were years ago, then El almost caught drinking blood, made first the Styles children open their eyes.

But wont be long that the other children find out? Emily had a big mouth!

Anyway I was very happy to see my beautiful wife and daughter, I missed them so much, our small perfect family was cuddling in our couch watching The Hunger Games. I was squeezing ny cutie Lea in my arms.

"Daddy?"Lea asked me as I caressed her hair.

"Yeah baby?"I asked her.

"You and mommy won't bleed in your mouth like Aunt Eleanor right?"Lea asked me worried. Sophia and I exchanged looks that our baby girl wouldn't understand. We can't tell our kids that we're vampires but it hurts me to hide it from them because we did only for their sake, their happiness and sickening part was

It should be a secret from them,

Woah I sound like Harry now!

Hey I care too! He's not the only one, he care may too much but still he's not the only one.

"Dont worry sweetheart, nothing horrible will happen to us, as long we stay together!"I told her kissing her forehead and she gave me one last squeeze before going upstairs to her room. Now it was just Sophia and I.

"Honey?"Sophia whined like a baby. I smiled at her.

"Yep?"I asked her and she scooped closer to me, no, sitting on my lap, her back facing me.

"I want a massage, Please"She said a bit seductively and I bit my lip . I pulled her hair in the front so I could massage her back, my hands travelling her back from inside her shirt. It was such a turn on. More turning was her moans filling the room as I touched her more.

"Liamm"Sophia moaned as I applied more pressure to her lower back and the sides of her stomach.

"I missed touching you babe!"I wispered under her neck nibbling it and she giggled and moaned together.

"I missed you too so fucking much!"She said and she turned to face me, I loved the position we both were , she was between my legs, her arms around my neck and I caught her waist. I immediately crashed my lips into hers very very hungrily and we were full in makeout as if we never met for years.

"Is Lea's room closed?"Sophia asked me as I was going to unclasp her bra from under her shirt.

"Someone's eager!"I teased and she hit me playfully.

"Not for that! I need to tell you something! We forgot an important thing about what we're...done, Harry, Brooke the others...."She said and I didn't know what she was talking about.

"What did we forget?"I asked her.

"When the time comes, the kids will have an instant growth, they'll stop ageing and that time is near, Darcy's first!"Sophia said and we heard a shocked gasp making us both pull back staring at a terrified Lea Payne. She ran to her room again.

Shit what did she hear?

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

(Emily)

"Darcy are you angry at daddy and why?"I asked my big sister. She sighed for a long time.

"Dad's behaviour made me open my eyes Emily! Look at how babies ish he's treating us!"Darcy said and I raised my eyebrow, it was never a problem to her.

"Giiiirl, you love it!"I told her and she shook her head for a no, what happened to her?

"Which 16 year old girl is not allowed to go out in peace with her friend without her over protective dad to show up, we three are the only ones getting dropped to school and picked up by our father! I'm also pissed because I feel like there s something big that he's not telling us!"She said and her voice started to crack. I hugged her tight.

"You should ve seen him now, he feels do bad that you not talking to him, he thinks you hate him"I said and she chuckled, not a positive one.

"If he continues like this, I will hate him as strong as the word is"Darcy said and that moment I started to ask if the person I was talking to was really my sister or what? Did she just say that? She always too close to daddy and now she's on the verge to hate him!

"Darcy..."I started.

"I can't keep checking his bags anymore, he was so mad at me as if I killed someone"Darcy continued. Now I wanted to know more, if daddy got mad at Darcy checking his bag, means there was really something he 's hiding!

"You saw anything?"I asked her and she shook her head for no.

"I was about to look but Uncle Louis caught me! "Darcy explained. Ok she was close. I was about to say something but then I was interrupted by Darcy's phone ringing, she showed me her phone screen, it was a text from Lea.

From: Lea

Darcy, hw r u? Listen we all our group need to talk, very important, you, Ed and Em come home asap. I think I just found out something...really crazy and I'm scared it might be real! I asked my parents and I told them we'll have a group so tell that to your parents! Come fast urgent!

"First, Aunt Eleanor mouth of blood, then the ageing fact, Dad freaked when I checked his bags, now what?"Darcy asked me looking worried , me too and we both we worried that everything was actually connected, this is scary.

"DARCYYYY EMILYYYY COME FAST!"We heard Edward screaming like he never did before. He never ever screamed like this before, actually never did. What's with him now? Emily and I ran downstairs to the living room and we froze at the sight of the scary person in front of us, actually never thought he could ever be scary, today was his day.

"Daddy?"I asked him, looking terrified at his eyes were sooooo sooooo red and he looked fierce and furious, he looked at us like we were food and as if he was gonna launch at us, oh my god.

"Harry calm down! It's just us"Mom tried her best to calm him down but dad was uncontrollable, he started growling making Darcy and I hug Edward as we were really scared now.

Daddy what happened to you?

(A/N: Oh oh what happened to Harry? Harry enraged ? Will Darcy, Edward and Emily be ok? Now even the other 1D kids are suspecting that the parents are hiding something, I think what I can say, let the rebellion begin!

How was the first Sophiam mini moment?

How you doing? Sorry for the wait, college started and also I started this new story called 2 Countries, another Harry story, it's based on the book and hindi movie 2 States, I'm not indian, I'm french who moved to india like six years now, I dunno hindi, i saw the movie using subtitles in english.

Thank you so much for reading , voting, commenting and enjoying this story, looooove you all sooooo freaking much!

-Estee)