Chapter 25: Insane Darcy

(Darcy)

My head and throat was burning kike anything and that unbearable pain, then I passed out. I thought it was finished, I thought I was dead, felt like it. By the way I behaved lately, I wish I could be. I never thought I could ever be upset with my dad ever, well he just pushed my buttons too much.

God knows how long I passed out but I woke up in my room all alone. Where was everybody?

I stood in front of my mirror stretching myself and when I opened my eyes to look at my eyes, I had the biggest of the biggest shock of my life. I looked totally different. I screamed like crazy girl as loud as a fangirl. I didn't like the everyday 16 year old girl, I looked like around mom's age or the age she looked like, around 20s. I looked a little taller, more chest was bigger but I was still thin, my hair was less curly but stil some curls were obvious, at least my green eyes were intact. What the hell happened to me?

I couldn't be a vampire right?

I'm really hungry and very thirsty...of water and real food.

Hearing my scream, I saw my sister and the rest of 1D family enteing my room in hurry and they looked at me as if I was an alien. Where was Uncle Louis and Dad?

"Darcy is that you?"Emily asked me in disbelief, I rolled my eyes giving her an obvious look.

"Who else crazy girl?"I said and she laughed but still was confused. The parents were shocked , for what? Seriously they starting to get on my nerves, can't they just open up to us and tell us everything we need to know, we newd to know. Mom came to hig me fast, I hugged her.

"Mom! What's wrong with me? Why am I like this?"I said in her arms and she was speechless just sighing. Something told me that she wasn't telling me what 's going on.

"I don't know sweetie, I'm just happy you're ok!"Mom said.

What did she mean I'm ok? I'm not ok.

"What happened in school Darcy?"Aunt Perrie asked me. So this was what our group told them, that I fainted in school, ok let's go with it.

"I...I...I I fell on the stairs...I was...clumsy!"I lied, yeah I suck in all this, everyone gave me looks as if I was mental. But the look on our parents races were like they had some unreadable thoughts and Edward, Emily and others looked at me like I was a ghost.

"What makeup did you use?"Aunt Perrie asked me. I raised my eyebrow at her, I don't usually put a lot of makeup to the extent I look completely different like now, I'm sure this is nit makeup which gave second thoughts on something else.

Definitely not the makeup that made our parents look exactly how they were years ago.

"Nothing! Really!"I said and now they looked worried , my brother, sister and bestfriends both worried as well as clueless.

"Well, you're 16 right? Little Darcy growing up...fast!"Uncle Zayn said and I showed him a little smile involuntarily. Where was dad? Uncle Louis?

"Ok...so I think we better get home now, Darcy needs some rest!"Aunt Eleanor said in the awkard silence and they all left with their families. Edward, Emily and I looked at mom like we wanted an explanation.

"Mom, why do I have a feeling you know something about it?"Emily asked her which shocked Edward and I, that was the first time crazy girl spoke to mom that way. Mom really didn't know what to say , ok she knew something about is, why still hiding it from us.

"Mom!"I called her and Edward caught my wrists so I don't do anything crazy.

"Mom why does Darcy look like your age?"Edward asked her and before anyone could say something we heard a familiar gasp coming down stairs he hugged me sobing.