Chapter 24: Depressed Daddy, Pissed Son

(Harry)

What the hell was happening? Not telling about us being vampire was making my baby girl away from me abd dare to say it...less baby girl! I thought we chose this vampire life for our children's good and happiness because their happiness was our happiness. But no my daughter was starting to hate me. I was only protecting from the jerks of the world by not letting her wear that short outfit.

My Darcy looked beautiful, yes I would have let her wear that when we all go out as a family so that if some ass come near her I'll be there to kill him.School, I cant do that and Edward I knew he's to soft to beat anyone's ass. Or maybe I 'm underestimating him.

I want my baby girl back, maybe what I wanted back the most was my human life because Darcy loved me soooo much, unconditionally that time now, she's going away, I can't let that happen. So I decided to sacrifice something that a vampire needed the most to survive.

Blood.

I was not gonna feed myself anymore, I'm ready to die if my baby girl didn't want me. Controlling the blood thirrt was very deadly for a vampire, it made my head and throat burn just like how it was during my transformation the first time. But I was more than willing to take the pain, for Darcy.

Everyone been begging to drink those bloody blood bags but I stood strong refusing to drink. I was fed up of this bullshit. Brooke sat next to me with the most worried eyes her arms around me.

"What's your bloody problem Harry?"Louis asked me and I stared at him blank.

"Why can't we tell our children? It's a good thing isnt it? Why can't they know?"I said as my voice started cracking, everyone stared at me as if I was crazy. Except Brooke.

"Harry, if my parents were vamps, I would run away from them and cut them out of my life. We dont want that to happen right?"Sophia said and I didnt want to listen to her. Maybe we think our children will not take it well, we dont know if maybe they'll be happy if we tell them.

"We don't know that !"I mumbled and Liam sighed.

"You're the mind reader Hazza, you tell us what they think!"Liam said and I closed my eyes trying to focus on Darcy's mind first.

What happened to daddy? Why is he overreacting like this? Why can't he trust me? I'm not gonna let anybody hurt me in anyway, I know I can take care of myself. Why can't he understand I' m not a baby anymore?

Tears streamed down my face. Darcy hated me. She said she's not a baby anymore, but to me she'll always be ly little princess she wants it or not.

"She hates me..."I cried like crazy in Brooke's chest she hugged me.

"No she doesnt hate you Harry, she's growing up she needs her space, she'll never hate you!"Brooke said kissing my cheek near to my lips.

Oh Brooke I hope you are right!

"Read someone else's mind"Niall said and I decided to read each of them one by one.

Emily's mind

Why our parents so distant? I feel like they're not telling us something. What is that thing that says about Nana Denise and Grandad Eric? Darcy what happened to her? Hope she'll be ok, she better wake up!

Edward's mind

Darcyyyy! Wake up! Please I need you, we need you. I hope her fainting has nothing to do with our parents' things.

Gaby's mind

I never knew mom and dad hid blood bags at home, first they dont seem to age and blood bags, oh no I wanna be wrong...they can't be...vam-no I'm saying it, they cant!

James's mind

Darcy fainted what? she's usually the strongest girl as much as her beauty. Hope she'll be alright. I don't care what others think but i'll be happy that my parents are vampires so we could be together forever but why aren't they telling us?

Lea's mind

What do Darcy's grandparents had to do with our parents? Please tell me I'm wrong , vampire parents really scaring the hell out of me.

Nick's mind

I seriously dont know what happened to Uncle Harry these days. But right now, I just hope Darcy will wake up soon telling us she's fine.

What? What happened to Darcy? my baby fainted? Who hurt her? I swear of anybody hurt my baby I'll make they have the most painful death ever.

"Except James, they all freaked out about us being vampires!"I said breathing heavily controlling my over growing thirst for blood.

"They don't know that!"Brooke said and I shook my head.

"They have a lot of suspections and if they keep digging, they'll find out, you know our kids are very smart"I said and they all gasped.

"What else ?"Zayn asked.

"Something happened to Darcy, she fainted, they're all worried!"I said amd before anyone could say something, Eleanor spoke scared.

"They're coming here, they know we're here, they need us!"Eleanor said, you see I'm the mind reader and she has visions, like Alice Cullen real life version. What did she mean by they're coming here? Just then the doorbell rang, now we panicked, they cant see me like this.

"Louis take Harry in our room lock yourself!"Brooke said as El went to open the door. Louis helped me to go to Brooke's and I's bedroom and we bith stay inside.

"Lou...I wanna see Darcy!"I wispered and he shook his head for no.

"She can't see you like this Haz, wait!"Louis said and all i was thinking now was,

Being a vampire was the new biggest mistake of my life.

(Emily)

Aunt Eleanor opened the door with her usual welcoming smiling at us like she had nothing to hide. Little did she knew what we knew. Prove us wrong God please! All the parents were in the living room except Uncle Boo and Daddy! We all joined our own parents. Edward and James lied down Darcy on the long sofa as uncles moved away.

"Darcy fainted in class !"Edward said, Mom sat next to Darcy's body and touched her face and hair, mom's look was not happy at all.

"She's really hot, get me a sponge, water, ice fast!"Mom said and we saw Uncle Zayn and Uncle Liam rushed to the kitchen and they came back with what we need. Mom and Aunt Eleanor wet Darcy's body with the sponge soaked with cold water, Uncle Niall kept ice on her forehead.

"That's not a normal faint, this is it!"Aunt Barbara mumbled and made everybody face her.

"What do you mean?"Aunt Perrie asked.

"I think the time has come...remember what I told you Liam?"Aunt Sophia said and all were worried even more, we the children even more clueless. Time has come for what?

"Carry her to her room, she should be alone!"Mom said as Uncle Niall carried my sister bridal style to her room, he came back soon.

"Can you tell us what's going?"Lea asked scared, parents gave each other looks and that made Edward pissed off now . Oh no that's not good!

"For god's sake can't you fucking speak? Why aren't you fucking saying anything to us? Why are you all fucking shutting us ? We're suppose to be a fucking family and a family has no secret !"Edward said really angry, he was just like dad, once he's angry his voice increases terribly. Scary!

Before anybody could say anything we heard the loud scream of...Darcy, she was awake, we all ran to her room, I was the first one to enter her room , the others behind me and I froze at the sight of my sister. What happened to her?

Was that really Darcy?

(A/N: Awww feels so sad for Harry, he just loves Darcy so much. What do you think happen to Darcy? How was Edward blasting to everyone? )