Chapter 15: Darcy's Day

(Darcy)

We finally reach the crazy amazing destination filled with crazy fans everywhere. I remembered when I was little they used to scare the hell out of me and I used to cry in either daddy 's or mommy's chest. That's the part of growing I guess. As Uncle Liam opened the door of the van, he got down first and we followed him. I caught both my parents hands nervously walking through the fans screaming. Dad and mom waved at them, I only smiled at them.

"This is something you shpuld get used to it princess!"Dad shouted as I could barely hear him as the fans were really loud.

"You ok Darcybear?"Uncle Louis asked shouted and I nodded. We all rushed backstage, my uncles, dad , mom and I had to slip to go to the dressing rooms, uncles and dad one way, mom and I the other. It was last minute hair and makeup time, they were many stylist management people, no wonder they look soooooo young, like almost my age or a bit older.

"Oh my gosh, is this little Darcy over here?"A blonde woman came to greet mom and I, she unlike mom, looks elderly like how mom supposed to be. She looked familiar, let me think.

"Darcy, do you remember Aunt Lou?"Mom asked and mow I remembered, Aunt Lou of course, she's their hair and makeup stylist, she's awesome. I hugged her and she hugged me.

"Good to see you Aunt Lou!"I told her and she smiled.

"You too Darcy, look how beautiful you are! I can't wait to hear you sing today!"Aunt Lou said and I smiled widely. Aunt Lou applied some small foundation on my face so my face would be more brighter than it already is, redid my eyes nice smokey effect and she combed my hair perfectly.

"Would you let me straight your hair love?"Aunt Lou asked me and I had my eyes popping out. No way I' m not doing to my hair, I love it the way it is.

"No! I wont do anything to my hair!"I said nicely , mom and her laughed.

"Father like daughter, Harry never ever let me cut is hair! or anything!"Aunt Lou told mom making her giggled, when I was ready, Aunt Lou, straight mom's perfect hair to make it more perfect, eyeliner, mascara, lipgloss, foundation n we were ready to kill it. Suddently as mom and I walked out I saw a young pretty blonde running to hug me. Who was she?

"DAAAARCYYYY LONG TIME! How are you?"She squealed in my arms, we pulled and I tried to remember who she was, then it hit me. Wow she's grown so much.

"Hiiiii Lux! I'm good, good to see you!"I squealed and she giggled. She was adorable, more like Emily blondie. But my sister was more adorable of course.

"I heard you're going to sing today, what song?"Lux asked me. I smiled widely at her.

"You'll see!"I told her and she pouted. I know she's a girl but still I like better daddy's pouty face more than anybody. Call me crazy I don't care.

"Well whatever it is , I know you'll be amazing! How's Emily and Edward?"Lux asked me. Yayyy another compliment, wait, that makes me nervous, oh my god what if I mess up? What if I make a fool of my parents and my uncles?

"Yeah they're fine, I miss them though!"I said and she pat my shoulder.

"You need me I'm here ok? this tour is gonna so much of fun"Lux squealed clapping her hands together like a crazy girl. Oh Emilyyyy!

When Mom was ready, we both walked towards the stage, I mean backstage waiting for the men. Jeez I thought ladies take a long time to get ready, what big makeup did they have to do? Is it normal for famous guys?

"Mom does dad always take this long?"I asked her and she laughed.

"Yes but he's not the one who takes the longest"She said and I gave her a questioning look.