Chapter 5: Apologies

(Emily)

I sat between my parents telling them what happened in school,. I was too frustratred thy my brother and sister were angry with each other, I wish we could all get along again, I can't stand it.

"You can tell us anything baby!"Dad told me running his fingers in my hair. I loved my dad so much, in case I ever fall in love with someone I wouldn't love him more than daddy.

"When we entered school, there was everyone looking at us, Darcy especially. Then Gaby told me that someone asked Darcy out on the board in her maths class then-"I started and dad gasped at you know exactiy which sentence I said, he was upset but not like Edward thank god.

"WHAT? DARCY DATING SOMEBODY? "Dad raised his tone for the first time, that was when I realised that dad will never approve any of three to start dating.

"No dad relax! It's Jason the jerk of school, Darcy never speak to him, she doesn't know him, he Jason did it, you know jerks right?"I told him and he sighed for a long time.

"So I'M guessing Edward fought Jason?"Mom asked me and I noded.

"Edward was so angry , he beat Jason like crazy till his nose bleeding! Darcy begged him to stop, she was crying, everyone was watching!"I explained and dad raised his eyebrow.

"Why did she beg him to stop? Edward did the right thing, I could have killed him!"Dad said. Mom hit him seriously.

"And they'll send him to jail! Harry dont talk nonsense!"Mom said.

"I can always explain and let him out! I dont want my three kids to get hurt!"Dad said and I sighed facepalmed, it was because of what he said Edward beat Jason, coz Edward got dad's permission to beat whoever asked Darcy or me out.

"Daddy! It's actually your fault Edward and Darcy are fighting now!"I said boldly but not looking at him, when I looked up he snapped his face at me and he raised an eyebrow.

"What did you say?"He asked me and I gulped squeezing mom's hand nervous.

"You said Edward could beat anyone who asked Darcy or me out right? Thats why Edward hit Jason, Darcy was embarassed in front of everyone so now she sort of hate Edward!"I told him and he looked at me and mom blank.

"I'll talk to Darcy!"Dad said standing up but mom stopped him from getting near Darcy's door.

"No, this had to be a daughter mother, father son conversation, this is very delicate Harry, I'll talk to Darcy , you talk to Edward. You Emily why dont you do your homework and get ready for dinner?"Mom said and I nodded. I went to my room changed into some pink PJs and sat on my chair in front of my study table to do my homework. I hope Darcy and Edward will be fine.

I want my happy big sister and big brother back!

(Harry)Yayyyy

What the hell? Some bloody jerk asked my princess out even if they dont know each other at all. If I was there, that fucking Jason would be fucking dead, Edward was too nice to kill. I knocked at my son's bedroom and I heard him groaning. Teenage kids!

"Emily go play with daddy!"Edward yelled and I rolled my eyes.

"EDWARD HARRY STYLES OPEN THE DOOR RIGHT NOW!"I yelled and in few minutes Edward opened the door. His green eyes were red, he was crying.

"Oh hi dad!"He mumbled and I followed him sitting on his bed next to him.

"Emily told me what happened!"I told him and he sighed pissed off.