Chapter 8: Party, Sneeky, Love

(Darcy)

My mom was the best mom in the world, always been and unlike dad she didn't change and I love her so much. Edward,Emily and I climbed out from our own windows to escape from the house through the large trees. Like that till Gabriella's bedroom window. I sent her a text so she could open the window.

To: Gaby

Hey girl, we're sneeking in , could you please open your window plss we're waiting :)

From: Gaby

Ohhh heyyyy yeah sure I'm coming hang on :)

Gaby came and opened the window of her room and Edward got in first to help Emily and I. Finally we made it to our first party.

"Let me guess Uncle Harry didn't let you!"Gaby said and we nodded.

"Yes but mom told us we could but dad shouldn't know"I said and everyone giggled. Gabriella looked so pretty in her outfit, leopart print slim pants, short blue strapless top with a black jacket on top, she was wow wow wow. the young version of Aunt Perrie. Lea wore a cute peach floral dress, Carly was here yayyyyy, she wore a blue sequin dress till her knees. James he looked...woahh he was in the style of his dad, white shirt that had black horizontal lines and red skinny jeans. Woah! Ok stop checking him out even if he's cute! Oh shush!

"I love your mom"Carly said and I smiled at her. me too so so so much.

"Ok so now that you're here, let's party, start the music"Lea said and Nick turned the big music system and the music boomed in the speakers, good thing like everyone in the 1D family ,Gaby's room was huge like everyone. There was not only us, there was other people of her class, Emily and Edward know them as they were in the same class it was only me and Carly who didnt know the others.

I seriously didn't understand why dad didn't want us to go to this party, if he could see how much fun we were having, he'll really be happy. Isn't that what he wants? His three children to be happy? Daddy we're happy, wish you could see that!

Emily,Gaby,Carly,Lea and I were dancing between girls like crazy as if it was a GNO. On the other side, Edward,James,Nick,Mason and other guys were on the other side of the room, dancing or boy gossip. I couldn't help but always look at James he's so cute, his eyes, smile is just beautiful. OMG shut up Darcy, dont even think about it, dad will never accept this. Damn!

"Can we play...I dont know truth or dare?"Emily said .

"After your sister's done checking out one of the boys"Carly said and she snapped her fingers in front of my face. i shook my head turning to them.

"I wasn't checking anybody out!"I lied but the girls laughed. They dont believe me, of course!

"Suuureee you weren't! Ok you first truth or dare?"Lea asked me and I decided to play safe the first time.

"Truth"I said smiling now I wasn't looking at the boys now.

"On the scale one to ten, how cute is James?"Carly asked, other than Emily she knew me too well, oh no she dropped the bomb, what do i say , in my mind James is like above 10 but do I tell them? The more I was quiet the more they laughed which made me blush oh my god.

"Hmm...five!"I lied, he deserves a hell lot more, broken the scale you know.

"Ok, Gaby, truth or dare?"It was my turn to ask her, sweet revenge!

"Dare"Gabriella Malik may be younger than me but she was like a lot more mature than me. More bold.

"Sing your favorite song of your mom's , sing like you're singing it for Mason!"I said and she gave me a dead glare, I knew she always had a thing for my best guy friend, I dont know how serious but we'll see.