Prologue

Disclaimer I do not own anything by Rick Riordan or marvel I'm just a girl with to much time on her hands.

Melody P.O.V

"Mommy what is this?" I asked her pointing at the mark on my arm.

"That's your soulmate mark."

"Mommy what's that?" I ask

"Well my little sea star almost everyone has a soulmate they share a mark so when you find someone with this same exact mark you'll know they're made for you." She would tell me.

When I was little I believed in soulmates but now I think the whole things a joke.

How could someone love me? How could someone be perfect for me? I'm a killer.

I've killed my own kind. Demigods like me some brainwashed and some not so much.

I should've came up with a better way but I didn't instead I marched like the perfect soldier I was ment to be and became a killer.

I couldn't even save my own friends from suffering before death. Tooken by the enemy and stripped of there youth.

But I am their leader the one who has hope that they'll succeed and survive when I really lead them to there death.

I can't cry they need me to be strong to have hope when all seems lost. I've became battle hardened.

Who ever my soulmate is deserves someone better. Someone who can give him normal because I'm far from normal.

My name is Melody Jackson Champion of Olympus and its two time savior.

The one who makes monster cry when they see me.

The one who monsters fear and run like they just encountered a plague.

The one who laughs death in its face and we become allies in war when I hand it to others.

The one who gave up on her happy ending because I don't deserve love and happiness.

So to my soulmate I apologize now for future damage. You deserve better but the Fates are cruel and you'll learn that soon enough.