28

Dan's POV-
Dear Dan,
It means so much to everybody here that you are interested in our cause! Thank you for being so very generous. If you are available for a meeting we would love for you to come to our headquarters office in London! Our team would like to meet you in person and explain our vision for your part in our organization. We will be available at any time that you would like to visit!

Thanks a ton!
Jane

I checked my calendar directly after reading the email and found the first available day. I quickly wrote a responding email back, asking to set up a meeting time. I knew that I'd have to talk to Phil about this soon. I was so worried about what it would be like to leave Phil alone for the first time.

It was 2 in the morning and Phil was fast asleep next to me. I knew it was better to let him rest but I couldn't knock off the urge to talk about my new plans with the charity. I whispered his name, hoping that he would wake up. Sadly my plan didn't work out as he snored rather loudly after I had said his name.

"Phil," I said his name again, this time a bit louder.

He moaned a little before turning towards me. "Hmm?" He said quietly as he slowly opened his eyes.

"I'm gonna be out of the house for a bit of time soon."

~