3

Phil
Phil's POV
Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit.
I could feel blood starting to leak onto my jumper. Dan must've poked one of my cuts open when he was messing with me. I quickly pulled up my sleeve and saw that not only had the newly blistered cut opened but it had widened and was now trickling steadily. I went over to the kitchen sink and starting running water over my arm. I winced as it began to burn, watching as the sticky red washed off my arm.

I could hear Dan still talking from the lounge which meant that I was safe to keep cleaning myself up without getting caught. I grabbed a paper towel and started applying pressure to the cut. Blood started to leak through the towel. I began pressing down even harder. I prayed that it would stop.

"Is everything alright in there, Phil?" Dan shouted from the other room.

"Yeah, I seem to have spilled my drink all over myself!" I lied, pulling myself onto the kitchen counter to sit. I felt a bit dizzy as I was bleeding quite a bit. "It's made a huge mess!"

"Wow. Nice one, Philly."

I looked at the stained sleeve of my shirt. There was a patch of dark red that spread right under the wrist. It felt cold against my skin. I carefully looked under the towel to check if I was still bleeding. For the time being it had stopped. I stripped my jumper off and tried to scrub the sleeve but it was no use. I would have to clean it in the laundry to get the stain out. I thought there would be no use in putting it back on, I wrapped it around my arm to hide my wounds from Dan while I walked past him to my bedroom.

"I'm coming through but I'm not wearing a shirt." I called to Dan awkwardly. I hoped that he wouldn't show my body on camera.

"Stripping for views, Phil?" Dan laughed.

"Shut up, Dan." I laughed at his joke.

I ran through the room and up the stairs and tried my best to keep Dan from being suspicious. "I'll be back in a few guys, I promise!" I yelled to the audience on screen and Dan.

Looking through my closet as quickly as I could I grabbed another long sleeved shirt. This one was a pastel hoodie that I had bought as part of a video I had done where viewers picked my outfits. I took it to the bathroom, first wrapping my wounds in medical bandage and then sliding the hoodie on, leaving the stained one in our laundry basket. I quickly went back downstairs and plopped down into the same spot as before to finish the show.
~
Dan's POV-
I logged off my computer. Phil had gone to sleep a long while ago. I hadn't even had time to think about sleeping. All day my mind had been racing about the same thing.

Phillip Michael Lester.

There were so many things that just didn't seem normal. Instead of letting my thoughts linger I decided to tidy the apartment up. I began putting things away in the lounge. When that was done I went to my room to change my clothes for bed, hoping in some way that by wearing PJs that My mind would magically turn off and I could get some sleep. I looked in my drawers and noticed that I had almost nothing to wear other than a leather tee shirt and a pair of skinny jeans. I fucking hate laundry.

I went to the bathroom to get the dirty clothes to put into the washer. As I almost always wear black and Phil has very bright colors I began to separate our clothes so that I wouldn't stain any of his. I lifted a jumper from the basket, thinking it was mine. As I began to fold it I realized that this was Phil's.

I began to put it into Phil's pile of clothes when something caught my eye, a stain. At first I thought it was just the mess from his drink that he had shouted to me about but as I looked closer I realized that this was no drink spill. Nothing in our fridge was dark enough to match this. As I brought the shirt closer to my face I began to smell the faint smell of iron. This wasn't a drink. This was blood.