13

Dan
I jiggled the door handle but it wouldn't budge. Phil had locked me out. I tried to steady my breathing but nothing would work. I pounded on the door, the doorframe shaking as my fist made impact.

"Phil," I said loudly.

No answer.

"Phil!" I said even louder.

I heard the sound of Phil clambering around in his room, almost as if things were being thrown around the room. Without thought I began screaming, trashing myself against the door.

"PHIL." The door continued to stay locked shut. "GODDAMNIT PHIL."

I threw myself against the door with all of the strength that I had. A loud cracking noice came before I fell through the doorframe to see Phil's ever so lifeless body slumped over, leaning up against his desk.

"FUCK." I screamed as I saw his wrist slashed completely down to nearly his elbow. I screamed in terror, ripping off my tee shirt to press it against his arm. Tears streamed down my face as my shirt began to turn red, now drenching my hands and arms in Phil's blood. I tried to hold back chocking as I felt and smelled it on me.

Call 999.

I looked around the room, trying my best to see if my phone had been thrown anywhere. I suddenly found it in my hands, the number already dialed. I didn't even let time for the operator to speak before talking.

"My name is Dan Howell. I live on (an address). I've just found my friend Phil Lester, he's uh- fuck- well..he's tried to kill himself. He's cut himself badly..Christ- just please- fucking hurry." I said quickly. She assured me that we would soon have help on my way.

I looked at Phil, his skin seemed paler than ever, no longer a bright white but more of a green. His breathing was slow, not steady. He looked almost..calm. I cried as a clung onto Phil's arm, putting my head into his chest.

"I love you. Goddamnit Phil- fucking- why did you do this. Phil, I love you. Don't you dare fucking die you bastard. I will fucking die without you. I will fucking die."
~