25

Dan's POV-
Dear Daniel Howell,
Good morning! My name is Jane Myers, I am a coordinator with the charity of Growing Hearts. We are a nonprofit organization based in London and our interest is to help children under the age of 18 and young adults that are less fortune in financial circumstances with chronic conditions. As we are just starting our program we are in need of assistance to get our message out to the public. If you are interested in the cause we would love to sit down and talk with you. I have attached a copy of my business card in this email. Please call or reply to this email! We would love to hear from you!

With best regards,
Jane W. Myers

I took a quick second to read over the email once more. The name of the organization stuck in my head. I decided to take to google for more information. In a few seconds the site was listed at the top of the page and I was able to read more about it. It was almost instantaneously that I felt something in my heart. I felt that I needed to be apart of it.

"What are you reading?" I looked over to Phil, who had been laying beside me in bed. His head was resting against my arm. He peered over me to look at my desktop. "Business?" He asked.

"Business." I replied. Phil remained silent, pressing his forehead into my arm. His face felt warm against my skin, sending tingles down my whole body. I shut my laptop and set it lightly onto the bedside table. I felt Phil's eyes close as his lashes moved and tickled me. I leaned over to kiss the top of his head.

As I straightened myself upright again Phil sat up with me. His bright blue eyes shined in the low lamplight of the bedroom. I smiled at him, admiring all of his features. I watched him as his pale face turned to a cherry red color. He bit his lip and threw his head into my chest. He giggled as he collided with me.

"You're adorable." I said, stroking his black hair.

"Shut up!" He said, his voice was muffled and hard to understand through his laughs.

"I love you," I said to him. I moved my hands from the top of his head, tracing the sides of his neck with my fingers. I continued carving around his body, feeling his collar bones. I had never noticed how indented they were.

I leaned over, placing my lips just above his collar bone. He jumped at my touch; I believe he thought I was going to hug him. I felt him relax into his spot once more, I could feel his body become less tense as he breathed out.

I kissed his neck, each movement of my lips making Phil giggle and moan all at the same time.

"I love you," He said. He sat up in his spot, pausing for a moment. I stared at him in his beautiful, frosty eyes. Suddenly I found him sitting on top of me. Our lips pressed together, us gasping for breath in between kisses. We broke away from each other long enough for me to catch a glimpse of the beginnings of a bruised hickey marking Phil.

I smiled as the kiss continued. Phil yanked at my collar as I brushed his hair out of his face. He pulled his tee shirt off. I looked at him, the most gorgeous man I had ever laid eyes on. I took hold of his arms, still pale and scarred, and kissed them. I continued up to his chest, then to his mouth.

He pulled at my tee shirt once again.

I bit my lip and scratched at my head.

"Is this what you want?" I asked.

"Unless- you don't?" Phil stumbled over his words, also scratching at the back of his head. He coughed as he tried to catch his breath.

"Of course I do," I said.
~