Chapter 18: Death March Trial

Magsimula sa umpisa

She may consider it a little thing but I do appreciate the information she gave me.

"You can count on me anytime, Ella." And I know that.

"I know. That's why I'm considering you as a friend right now." I never imagined I'll be saying this to her but she did helped me a lot of times.

"Finally. Thank you." she smiled and I just nodded.

"I have to go now. I still have to bargain with a certain devil." I bid my good bye then started my path on finding that devil jerk.

--*--

Arvin Chen

I just opened the door of our special room then suddenly...

"What the hell?" that was all I could say after being punched by this b*tch.

Who else could it be? It's always her tss.

"Consider that a payment after putting that trash in my locker." she must be pertaining to that card I gave her.

"Bitchella argh I should have known."

"Oh yes it's me and it makes me want to puke to say this but I need you Jerk. I need a favor from you, Arvin Chen." Her words made me raise my brow.

She needs me? I wonder why?

"Fine I'll hear it but let me go inside first." and so she finally let me enter the room.

"So? What favor is it?"

"I need to get out." By looking at her eyes I already understand what she meant by going out and she said it like it sounds so easy.

"Then you're free to go." Hindi madali ang hinihingi niya kaya mas mabuting tanggihan ko na lang siya.

But then she didn't like what I said and she glared at me in return.

"I need to get out of this academy." she insisted.

I know. I already saw it coming as I look at her eyes.

"Alam mo ba kung gaano kahirap yang sinasabi mo?" I looked straight at her eyes and yet I see no hesitation.

She must be aware that going out is forbidden especially in starting rankers
such as herself and yet why is she so composed asking a thing like this?

"I know. But I also know that by an elite giving a favor then it would be possible."

She's pretty desperate for putting this up.

"Let's say I did give a favor. What can you give me in return?" Getting her out of here is quite risky. If I'm doing this then she must pay the right price.

"Anything as long as it's decent." Her words left a grin on my face. Decent huh? Now I'm thinking of the opposite.

"Pero paano kung hindi kita mailabas sa lugar na to?"

Upon the favors every single students asked this is the most troublesome.

"Then it'll just prove how worthless a considered elite as yourself is. Hindi lang reputasyon mo ang nakasalalay dito kundi pati na rin ng mga may ranggonh katulad mo. I don't think they'll like the news of an elite failing to honor his given favor." she smirked and I can swear I want to rip that smirk off her face.

Damn her tss.

"I might betray you and hand you to the security instead. Alam kong alam mo kung gaano mo pinakukulo ang dugo ko. Who knows? Baka gawin ko nga talaga yon." I stated seriously and yet she just grinned.