When It All Falls Down - Finale

"Alright... It says--"

Dear reader, or specifically Jake,

     Your parents aren't here if you must know. So don't even bother finding them here in the house. You may say that they are probably out grocery shopping, so you'll pick up the phone. But don't do that either. They don't have a source of signal nor a source of communication. You're probably getting quite impatient with these aren't you little child? Well... They are with me, somewhere no one knows. So you might as well live on your own. Or probably find new family who can take care of you.

Sincerely,
Your imaginary friend
Dustin

-----

"So that's his name..." Jake mumbled, while frozen. "What happened??" Talia and Zack asked in a little panicked way. The boy sighed and replies "That friend of mine. Was a back-stabber... HE KIDNAPPED MY PARENTS"

Zack thought for a bit and said "Don't you mean... ADULTnapped?" As he started to chuckle. Jake let out a groan and answered "Ugh... Zack this is no time for jokes!! My parents are in trouble!!!"

"Then what do we do?" Talia asked, then "We can find help!" Jake said with a brighr idea, as he ran to his uncle Jax and Auntie Rosaline's house. But as they entered, they found Jake's cousin, Jairine, crying on the floor. "What happened?" Jake asked.

Jairine sniffed and replied "W-well... Someone kidnapped mom and dad too..." as she continued to sob, while her face was burried between her knees. "Something  smells fishy here" Zack said

"You bet" Talia agreed but Zack shook her "No no! Not that!! It literally smells fishy here!! See?" As he pointed to a fish that wasn't completely chopped.

Talia smacked his head as Zack laughed painfully with a mix of pure laughter. "ZACK I SWEAR. THERE'S NO TIME FOR JOKES" the girl raged as she face-palmed.

Jake shook his head out of annoyance at the petty quarrel his two friends are having. "He Jairine, what did the note say?" As the girl handed him the note.

"Huh. This note looks so similar with mine, he hanwriting, and the sentences" he stated. "That means Dustin kidnapped our parent". Jake them looked over to Zack and gave him a glare "Hold that thought Zack"

The male giggled "Don't you mean--"

"Zack."

"ADULTnapped?"

"ZACK I SWEAR"

As the PUNny Zack burst into laughter, Talia then smacked him again "HAHAHAHHAH!! Ow" as Zack rubbed the part where Talia smacked him so hardly for the second time.

"Guys!! No time for this monkey business!!" Jake complained. Then Zack made a one with his fingers "What. Are. You. Doing." Jake asks, getting annoyed.

"Let me just get my monkey suite. THEN that's when were in monkey business!"

"ZACK YOU DINGUS" Talia screamed as she shook the boy hard, which made Zack look like a fish out of water.

Jairine and Jake face-palmed. "Anyways... Has anyone have any idea where they could be?"

Everyone in the room nodded sideways. Clue less where their parents could be found. "I'll ask mom" Talia volunteered.

She rang her mom's number. No answer. Her dad? Not a trace. "Try yours Zack" as Zack called both his parents' number. They did not answer either.

"L-let's go ask Rebecca" Jairine stated, quite getting jumpy from the un-answered calls. So the four went there and saw that the house was empty.