The So-called Kids' Fantasies

James and Jaiden rushed outside to find their missing son. The male went to grab his car keys and drove off to North, as the female sat beside him, all nervous. 

With their child Jake

He was walking relatively slow. He was so mad, that he decided to walk to his uncle's house and planned to sleep over there with Uncle Jax, Aunt Rosaline and with his cousin, Jairine. Jake walked along there, when someone tapped his shoulder.

Jake turned around to check who that was and saw a guy "Hello there!" he said, he rather looks very friendly and innocent. "Hi!" He replied. "Where's your parents?" the guy asked. Jake grumpily said "Oh... Just back at home"

"Um. Where are you going?" the guy asked once more, as the kid said "Oh! To Uncle Jax and Auntie Rosaline!". As soon as he heard this, he smiled brightly and answered "Oh! I know them! Auntie Rosaline's my sister" he explained.

The kid jumped excitedly "YAY!! I FINALLY FOUND AUNTIE ROSALINE'S LONG LOST BROTHER"

The male laughed once more. "Come, I'll take you there" he said as he held his fragile wrist and walked to Jax's home. Minutes later, they have reached their home. "Thanks for being such a good boy, here have a candy" as he gave him a candy.

Jake smiled brightly at him and knocked at the door. Rosaline answered the door, and saw her brother "Hi Auntie Rosaline! Look! I found your long lost brother !!" he chirped. "Heh. Thanks Jake! Come in you two! Also, Jake, Jairine's upstairs, me and your uncle will just talk okay?" she explained and Jake nodded and went upstairs.

As they talked, Jax was in the kitchen, preparing breakfast. You see, Jairine's not going to daycare. She just has to wait for the right age so she can go to preschool. Moments later, Jax's phone rang, it was a call from her sister "Hello Ms.GaveMeAnEmptyBagOfChips, how can I help you?"

Jaiden then answered panickly "JAX THIS IS NO TIME FOR A JOKE. JAKE RAN AWAY" this made Jax confused "Huh? He did? But I just saw him went upstairs a minute ago". Since the call was on speaker, both parents hit them a wave of relief "Ah good... We'll pick Jake up, thanks for picking up the call" the brunette thanked.

"Heh, no problem Ms.GaveMeAnEmptyBagOfChips" he replied. "Jax, I swear--" but before Jaiden could finish her sentence, Jax ended the call and started to laugh hysterically. "Sweetie, are you fine?" Rosaline asked, concerned.

"HAHAAHA YES!! HAHAHA" as he wrapped his arms around his waits as he rolled down to the kitchen floor, continuing to laugh.

Minutes Later...

Rosaline's brother left as James and Jaiden arrived, the couple knocked as Jax answered the door this time. But in the act of him, seeing Jaiden's face made him laugh once more. "I swear Jax, stop calling me that" Jaiden serious-jokingly said. "C-come in!!" he said still laughing.

"Ja... Jake!! Jai-rine!! Get down here! Auntie Jaiden and Uncle James is here!". After the time that Jax stated those words, Jairine excitedly rushed downstairs to greet her uncle and aunt. But Jake wasn't. He was still quite mad  at what his dad did to him.

"Hi Jairine!" the couple stated as they hugged her. After hugging her, the two saw their grumpy child, with crossed arms right in front of his chest. Jaiden awkwardly replied "C-come along Jake! You're going to be late for your day care"

Jake reluctantly approached her mom, and held her hands. The two waved goodbye, and went to the car to drive him to daycare. A silence aura danced around them. It was such and uncomfortable one, that James sighed and said "I'm sorry for yelling at you Jake"

The child's face changed from angry to curios. He was curious what he meant, so he said "Huh?"

"I'm sorry Jake... I shouldn't have yelled at you. It's just that... I got scared of the worse consequences that would happen, I'm sorry..."

But as soon as he finished his statement, his son hugged him. Jake just wanted to hear the word 'sorry'. He forgave his father. But in reality, his mind still doesn't get what he said after apologizing to him. Who would blame him? He's still young.

"Hey dad!" the cheerful Jake said, "Yes?" James replied. "I finally met Auntie Rosaline's long lost brother!!"

This both shocked James and Jaiden. Because, they've never heard Rosaline talk about her so called long lost brother. "Oh Jake... You have such a creative mind!" Jaiden replied. "But mommy! He was real!"

"O-of course he is!" Jaiden fakely agreed. But both of them didn't believe him. Because children are such creative people and would create imaginary friends. This phenomenon is quite common, especially for children who doesn't have siblings yet, or permanently an only child.

So they let it slide and ignored the fact that Jake has an 'imaginary friend'. Because they believed kids are usually like this.

============================

YASSS FINALLY GOT TO UPDATE

Sorry if this seems short. I tried to extend it but I can't. Also, just a heads up, My True Form, which is this book, is almost going to end. Just a few more chapters and that's it. But don't worry! There's a new Jameden coming your way!

I hoped you guys enjoyed this. I'll try to write longer ones like the usual. See ya in Saturday again!

Words: 833

Characters: 4776

Sentences: 94

Paragraphs: 24