Breaking Her Allure

~4 AM~

It was early morning. The sun's still in it's slumber, crickets are playing it's last song for now.

As everyone woke up slowly, one-by-one. After everyone woke up. They started to walk and find Jaiden.

On the way there. They were trying lighten up the mood by starting a conversation. But whatever topic was brought up, James was still silent as ever. Just focusing on finding Jaiden.

Andrei: James. Why are you so quiet?

James: Um. Nothing.

Andrei: You're lying again

James: I just... Nevermind. Let's just rescue Jaiden for the Animations Family

Andrei: Okay...

After that, silence fell upon them. No one broke that. It stayed for hours like that. Everyone would speak but then, decided to stay quiet.

Faith kept glancing at his focused brother. "U-umm... Are you okay?" she asked.

James: Y-yeah. I'm fine.

Faith: You miss her already?

James: Yes...

Faith: Dont worry, -sniffs- were getting closer. Guess his bodyguards are dumb enough to take us somewhere far far away from the lair

James: Yep.

~With The Lair~

Jaiden and Dustin were in the room, doing... Stuffs.

Dustin: Do you like this sweetie?

Jaiden: Y-yes! F-faster!

Dustin: Alright Princess

~Minutes Later~

They finished their business, as Dustin whispered something to Jaiden's ear.

After her hearing it, she squealed and screamed "Yes!". She putted their clothes back on and went outside of Dustin's room.

~With James and Everyone~

James was bowing his head. He was upset and flashback of him and Jaiden kept crossing. Making a tear drop every 5 minutes.

Faith felt really sorry for him. She wished to help him, but the only way she could help is by helping him find Jaiden.

Moments later, James' head looked up and suddenly, ran. Everyone had no idea why he suddenly ran fast. But they were following behind him.

Mr.Rallison: James! Slow down!

Mrs.Rallison: What's the rush sweetie??

James: No time to explain! Just follow me!

Mr.Rallison: But James-

Faith: Dad, trust him. He knows what he's doing

Mr.Rallison didnt speak any further. He stayed silents as he focused on chasing James, following his direction.

Along the way, they went to many twists and turns, but the managed to get out of the forest. As the found the lair.

They ran as fast as they could. But everytime when they are just 30 yards away from the lair, it seems it keeps running away and getting further away.

Mr.Animations: What kind of sick trick is this?!

James: It must be one of Richard's trick

Jax: Probably to make us tired and loose hope.