Illusions

While walking towards the department store. Jaiden saw someone. It looked like "Dustin?". Then she blinked her eye and he was gone. "Huh? I must be imagining things" she thought to herself as she brushed the thought off.

But she shook her head, which caught James' attention "What's wrong?" He asked. "It was nothing. I think I was seeing things" she replied.

"Like?"

"Dustin, why?"

"Just wondering"

As they continued to walk to the department. "So guys, what are you gomna buy?" Cypher asked, as each one of them answered. "Alright then! So our meet up spot is at Shakey's, got it?" As eveyone nodded. In a blink of an eye, everyone disappeared! Except Cypher...

With the couple...

"Um... Jaiden, how'd you imagine Dustin? Like... How? Do you miss him? Because people who sees people they havent seen in a long time, there's a possobility they see them. Even if they really arent there" James said.

"Well..." Jaiden started "For your info James, I do not miss him at all! But I really do not know the reason behind it... I must've remembered something that returned I guess..." as she let out a big sigh.

James patted her back and said "Hey, its fine! I am not mad, I was just asking, and I'm concerned" "I know" Jaiden said as she let out a short giggle. James couldnt help but giggle with along with her.

"So what do you want to buy?" James asked. "Oh you know it!"

Moments Later...

"Oh my gosh!!! LOOK AT THIS ALOLA POKEMONS JAMESSS!!!" Jaiden screamed gleefully as she hugged 8 of the stuff toys. "LOOK!! ITS MANKEY AND PRIMEAPE!!!" James said as he pushed his face as close as possible to the figurines.

"WE SHOULD BUY ONE!" The said in unison.

Minutes Of Buying...

"Okay where is James and Jaiden?" Tony asked slightly annoyed. Then "AHHH!!! A POKEMON MOSNTER!!" Alex screamed as it made everyone scream. Then someone laughed from behind it. "Its just us guys" James and Jaiden said.

Then everyone started to laugh then "Looks like someone's in a Pokemon fever" Spechie said sarcastically.

"Yeah sorry about that" Jaiden apologized, as everyone waltzed in to the restaurant. "Well that was tiring" BlackSen started as he tried to catch his breath.

Minutes later, after the waiter disappeared "AAAHHHH!!!" James screamed as Tim asked why he was screaming. "I... I saw Dustin!!" He said. "Wait who?" Everyone said in chorus, except for Jaiden. "Wait what?"

As Jaiden looked at where James was looking at, and he wasnt there. "He's gone?" James asked as he said to himself that he's probably like Jaiden, imagining things up.

"Wait who's Dustin?" Tony asked. Jaiden and James looked at each other, exchanging looks.

"So umm... Dustin is this guy who kidnapped Jaiden and made a huge mess"

"For your info, me and James were friends ever since we were kids. So because of his destruction, we lost connection and got it back just a few days ago"

"It was hard to move on before to be honest... Trying to forget Jaiden was the hardest thing for me to do"

Everyone nodded and Spechie asked "So you mean... This Dustin guy ruined your life?". Jaiden nodded "Half of our life. Yes."

"That must've been hard" Alex said, then BlackSen asked "What did he do to you guys?"

Both James and Jaiden's eyes opened wide. Well it was such a tragic past for both of these two animators so they said "We'd rather not talk about it... It's pretty crazy".

The other animators did not push them any further. They knew they must repect their privacy. "Well if you say crazy, I dont think I dont wanna hear it" Alex said.

"Y-yeah..." Jaiden stuttered. Since their crazy ruined past life was planned to be ruined because of their half wolf features.

==================================

Total Chapt.Words: 642

Hey guys! Cathy here and I'm back! Sorry for not updating last week, I had exams and I went somewhere. Sorry if this chapter is short also but the reason for that is because that's what the chapter should really contain!

So yeah! Hope you guys enjoyed!

Bye~!