If You Knew...

~Hours Later~

Everyone were tired. So they decided to stay there for the rest of the day, and go back home tomorrow.

Then, they gathered wood, logs and food for all of them.

~Minutes Later~

They have finally gathered all of their materials. Everyone were talking to each other.

All except for James and Jaiden...

Jaiden got worried foe him. She knew it was something she did to him. So, she talked to him.

Jaiden: H-hey James!

James: .....

Jaiden: Umm... You're too quiet. Care to share?

James: You already know the answer.

Jaiden: Come on, please?

James: .....

Jaiden: James...

James: Fine. Follow me

As he grabbed Jaiden's hands and dragged her somewhere far away from everyone, so they can talk privately.

James: So. What you wanna know about?

Jaiden's POV

He sounded so serious. His face shows disappointment. I know I shouldnt ask him when he's in a bad mood.

But... I cant just let him like this. Who knows when he'll get unstable and never recovers until I do an action?

Jaiden: It's me right?

James serious face shifted to anger. I knew he was about to yell. Guess what...

He did.

James: Dont you know how much it hurts to see you like that!?!? You fighting back to me when I'm trying all my can to protect you and all you do is just push me away and go to Dustin!!

Jaiden: But I was brain washed!

James: I thought you'd never forget me.

Jaiden: But I never did

James: Then why were you lovey-dovey with him then?

Jaiden: I...

James: I'm going now. If you need me, I'm just with my family

As he walked away.

James... If you only knew. I really never have forgotten you.

~FLASHBACK~

I saw James there. Being hurt. I broke into tears. I cried uncontrollably. I couldnt stop it. My emotions flowed like a fall.

While I was continously crying. I felt someone place something on my head.

I heard that my cry slowly went quiet. As I felt loosing control of my ownself. Like someone was replacing me.

The clone Jaiden, who loves Dustin. It was one of Dustin's evil creations.

I felt like it was trapped. I could hear every single word was spoken. I could feel what fake Jaiden is doing.