Consequences

Months and Years Passed

Jake is now a 12 year-old guy. He grew up simple. He always have good grades in school, especially during Arts class. But like his parenrs, he is socially awkward and a little shy. He attacted guys and gals, who love him dearly, because of finding out he was James and Jaiden's son. Every boys want to hang out with him, while every girls are head over heels for him.

But even Jake got lucky ti have people giving attention, but sometimes... He windered... What id fame wasn't with him? He knows everyone will turn away from him. This is how it works nowadays. It's the sad truth of our reality.

He hates people who just love him for fame. So he'd rather not socialize with them or being friends with any of them. His only friends were Talia and Zack. Talia was Tim and Spechie's daighter as Zack was Tony and, well... Let's call Tony's girlfriend (before) Helen.

Botg of them were quite tired of the papparazzi that they get every single school day. They became friends becayse of their parents are friends with each other, resulting of making them closer.

Now between Jake and his parents, they're alright! Though sometimes.... He scares them, not on purpose. You see, he still has his imaginary friend with him. No one believes that his imaginary exists, not even his friends. This worried James and Jaiden, because this is nit normal to a 12-year old anymore.

So what they decided is to send him to a therapist every Sunday and undergo it for two to three hours. He started doing this when he was ten yearls old. But no matter how many appointments he have attended in three years, no difference was madd. He was still as ever believing he has an imaginary friend.

Jake went for a check up once and he was healthy. There were no damages in his brain, nor is an autistic child. (No offense) He was once even brought to a priest's office to rain him holy water and remove the so called bad spirits. Then again... No change was made. So James and Jaiden's choice was to let him cintinue his sessions every Sunday.

8 AM
Sunday

Jake heard a faint knock in his door, it wasn't too loud nor too quiet. "Jake, breakfast's ready" his mother said as Jake fluttered his eyes open and replies "Mm... Okay thanks mom". With that, Jaiden went downstairs and allowed Jake to prepare his self.

Minutes Later

After Jake combed his hair, he went downstairs to have breakfast along with hid belived parents. Jaiden handed her son a plate of waffes as soon as he sat down and said "Don't forget about your appointment!" As Jake nodded with a smile and ate his meal.

Minutes passed as the male ppaced his fork down "I'm done mom!" Jake stated as both parents smiled at him "Alright, go with Daddy, he'll bring you there" Jaiden mentions as her son nods and went along with James, whose waiting for Jake at the door.

As they were in the car, the beta male asked "Jay... Who is... Thid imaginary friend of yours? What's his name?".

Jake looked outside to think "Huh... He never told me" he replied. James sighed and thiught to himself "Hus mind's still remembering that imaginary friend of his. So... He didn't name his imaginary friend? Huh. Weird".

Minutes later, they finally hace reacged Dr.Shwobell's office "There you go son" James said stopping the cad. "Just walk hime okay? Me and mommt will be very busy" Jake nodded and gave his dad a hug and a thumbs up. "Bye dad!" He called out. "Bye!" James replied as he drove back home.