Eyes That Dont Hurt

James woke up in a stone basement. It was cold and lifeless. The last thing he could remember was getting hut in the head. He looked around, but he was alone. He tried moving, but some chains tugged him back, so he was stuck.

"JAIDEN!! ARE YOU HERE?!" He yelled. He heard his echo, but nothing else.

After a few minutes, someone wearing a thick winter coat and scarf came inside.

"Looks like you're awake, YOU MONSTER."
"Monster? What do you mean? I'm a normal human being." He lied through his teeth.

"You're not fooling anyone. Say, does your crush know about you being a dog?"
"S-she's not my crush! And I'm not a dog!"
"My mistake. You're a werewolf. Would you like a bone?"
"Shut up!" He hissed.

"Now, now, dont be a rude doggy." And then James realized that they were trying to make him unstable. He looked down and tried to calm himself.

Then he felt someone scratch his head.

"Good boy."

His wolf instincts kicked in and he leaped to attack his capturer. The capturer expertly dodged, and James faceplanted onto the cold floor.

He was becoming unstable, for the third time.

"Bring her in!" His capturer yelled.

"W-what are you doing?!" James growled.

"We're just going to let her see the real you." The person snickered.

Soon, 2 more people entered the room, bringing Jaiden.

"R-rboert! Are you okay?! Jaiden said. He stared at the floor, feeling his eyes burn with rage. He had to calm down.

Then, he felt a hand raise his head. Jaiden and him made eye contact.

He immidiately closed his eyes, trying to protect Jaiden all his might. Trying not to harm her. Not wanting to make the same mistake like his parents.

"What's wrong little doggie? To scared to harm your little fella over here?" He teased with a smirk.

"Shut. Up." James said. "Leave her tied here boys. He'll hurt her later"the capturer said as they chained Jaiden.

Afer that, they left. James still felt his eyes burning, so he remained his eyes closed.

"Robert... Look at me" Jaiden said.
"Jaiden... Please no. You'll get hurt"he said as it was followed by a short whimper.

"Robert tell me. Is there something I should know about you? Is there something you're hiding from me?"she asked.

"Do you really want to know the real me?" He asked, "More than anything. And I promise... I wil never hate you for it. Were best friends remember?" She said.

"I know you'll hate me for this later..." he said as he continued to speak with his eyes close " My name's not Robert... It has been my cover name for a very long time. Robert may be my real name. But James. That is the preferred and real name..."

Silence fell upon them. James did not want to continue revealing his self to Jaiden. The more he reveals, the more he's regretting it.

Then Jaiden's mind flowed with memories. Remembering things he said, combining them and made he guess what was his secret.

"Robert, I mean James. Will you open your eyes for me?"she asked nicely.

"No Jaiden! You dont want this!"he yelled, "Please James. I trust me"she said.

James has no choice. If he dont open his burning eyes, Jaiden will just keep telling her until he someone forces him to do it.

He slowly opened his eyes. Revealing Jaiden, his now red eyes. Jaiden saw it face to face.

Then, his eyes suddenly faded from red to brown, returning to its normal color. He couldnt believe his eyes that Jaiden survived that.

She didnt got hurt. She survived.
"But how?!"he said in disbelief.

Jaiden giggled as she explained "Well... This is a secret that you dont. I'm... Actually a werewolf too"

James gasped. Not believing what came out of Jaiden's very own mouth.

"I-is... Is that true?"he stuttered. As Jaiden showed her ears and tail. James saw it, right in front of him.

Suddenly, the door opened and revealed the capturer and his two body guards.

"Grab Jaiden! Finally... After all these years! I was right!"he said as it was follow by an evil laugh.

The body guards picked Jaiden up, removing the chains from her and bringing her somewhere.

"W-wait... What's going on?! I thought you were here for me?!" James said in confusion.

"James, James... We all know that you're a werewolf... But we wanted to unveil Jaiden's secret. She wont expose her true self unless she exposes it to someone she can trust, and that is YOU."

"But dont worry, we'll expose your true self along with Jaiden later... Muahahaha!!!"he said as he laughed evilly them left.

Jaiden!!!!

Hey guys! So me and SpoopyNerds collabed on this part again. Thanks for collabing with me! Go check his books, they're awesome!