Conscience James

"I have to leave the pool. I must hide it..." As he left the pool silently. This made everyone worried, especially Jaiden. "Go after him!" Spechie said. But Jaiden refused "Give him alone time... Please"

With James...

"I friggin hate Dustin so much!!" James shouted, luckily no one's near any of the changing rooms.

As he swore while looking at the mirror, there appeared a guy on the mirror, wearing glasses and a dark blue cloak. James stared at it, moments later. It revealed it's self.

"You're me?!" James said in disbelief, as he saw himself in another outfit that he'll never really wear in his life. "I am Conscience James. I'm part of you, and I act as your guardian angel. I can predict the future and warn you".

C.James: I know what you're thinking and stop. Don't tell your friends your werewolf secret.

James: Wait... H-how did you--

C.James: Remember?

James: Oh. Yeah. But why not?

Conscience James then, snapped his fingers amd disappeared on the mirror James' looking at, as it was replaced by a clip of him.

James saw he approached his friends and told the secret. After that very day, news have spreaded once more. Now everyone started to hate James and Jaiden. So they had to run away. But it ended there.

-----

"Guys... I have a confession to make." James said. He looked over to his friends, then to Jaiden. Then he closed his eyes and said "I'm... A werewolf and I can hurt people when I'm unstable with my eyes."

It made all of his friends gasp. "And me..." Jaiden admitted. "Wait what?! Really?" Alex asked. As the couple nodded. "Woah... But you two won't hurt us right?" Tony asked, worried for his dear life. The couple giggled and Jaiden said "We can't promise that though. Just look away when were out of control already"

Everyone laughed as they continued to swim.

The Next Day...

Everyone have went hone safely.

Jaiden stayed over with James for a night last night. And she woke up early, she got bored so turned on the television and watched random TV programs that are available. While she scrolled through the channels, she came across the news channel.

News Reporter: Good Morning people! And we have some heating news! Someone has reported us that... Werewolves have returned. They were identified as James Rallison and Jaiden Animations. A Popular Animator in Youtube.

Suddenly, they heard sirens of a police, the roaring sound of a helicopter. Then a person spoke with a megaphone "Come out you two! We know you're in there!".

"James what are we gonna do!?" Jaiden asked, terrified, as panic filled her nervous system. So she couldnt think straight. Luckily James' mind is still clear, so he grabbed Jaiden's arm and rushed to the top of his apartment. "Jaiden, jump" he said as she did, he followed behind her.

And with that, they have escaped the apartment. Just in time too, since the cops and the authorities have entered the apartment, and is off to their apartment floor.

After the couple found a place where there are less people, Jaiden asked "How did they find out our secret again!?"

"I--"

-----

James: W-wait... Why can't you show me the rest?

C.James: It's for you to find out. Life's lived heading towards unexpected events. Like this

(Quick Life Lesson: Expect the Unexpected)

James: So you mean... This will happen?

C.James: IF you told them.

James: So you're telling me I should'nt tell them right now? Because... Tomorrow may be a rough day?

C.James: Correct.

James: Okay. I get it now.

C.James: Also, one more thing before we conclude our discussion

James: Uh... What is it?

C.James: Be careful with your surroundings, the people, and the topic you talk about. Who knows who'll get you in trouble

James: W-wait. What do you mean?!

And with that said, Conscience James disappeared in the mirror, and James' answer wasnt answered.

James took a deep breath, as his eyes turned back to brown. He went out of the changing stall and looked around cautiously with his surroundings. It seems safe so he went back to the pool.

"Ars you good now bro?" BlackSen asked as nodded with a smile. Everyone knew that James' fine already. So they continued to swim.

=================================

Eyy guys have you missed me? After a week of my absennce I'm finally back!!