I Hear You. You Cant See Me

~Months Later~

James moved on from Jaiden and got used to the idea that she's not living at the next door. But he still remembered her.

With Jaiden. She forgot James, since got busier and she has know a new setting. She doesnt live at her childhood home.

She does remeber her house. But she slowly forgot James' face, voice. She didnt think of the past much. Since "Life is like a river. Life will continue to go forward. But never go back to the past, it leads you nowhere. Just let memories be memories." is her new motto.

She learned to live the present and forget the bad vibes. She also has escaped her mild depression, thankfully.

Please remember that I miss you
Young and reckless, what did we do?
Broken promise gone forever
Maybe one day we'll get better
Right by your side that's where I'll be
In a heart beat if you ask me
Let's stay strangers like we're meant to
Oh, I wonder if you miss me too

James is a youtuber now. He animates for his internet fans. Yet he misses her. He would sometimes wonder if Jaiden misses him.

But he dont know that Jaiden doesnt and has forgotten him completely.

He sighed and continued to draw.

~More Months Later~

James has forgotten Jaiden now. Only a little was left on his mind, and that is her face.

He got to animate without regretting the past.

Hey guys it your boy TheOdd1sOut! And today, we'll be talking about--

An hour has passed by and he has finished recording his lines. Now he just needs to edit it and he'll be done.

Hours has passed, and he was ready to upload it to youtube. While it was uploading, he decided to watch youtube.

As he opened his youtube, a video recommended popped up. He clicked on it and it was an animation. It was a girl talking about her life.

He enjoyed her and subsribed secretly. Since his subscriptions are private. But he never knew that the girl he's watching was Jaiden.

He forgot her name. So he has no idea who Jaiden was.

James watched all her all day long. Non stop. "This girl has an interesting life!" He thought.

Then, he decided to collab with this awesome girl he "never" knew. But it was 12 mn, so he decided to just pm her tomorrow morning.

~In the Morning~

James woke up and drowsily got up from his bed. As if there's a strong gravity pull around his bed.

He went downstairs to eat his breakfast. It was just something simple, and that is cereal. While eating, he remembered that he was planning to PM JaidenAnimations for a collab on youtube.

So he ate up his bowl of cereal, washed them, and went upstairs to find one of her social medias.

He heard that she usually uses twitter. Luckily he has one, and messaged her there.

CONVERSATION

TheOdd1sOut:
Hey JaidenAnimations! I was wondering if we could collab! Sorry to disturb you if its night there. Its currently morning her in Arizona, so...