The Night With You

After Tim got their key from Jaiden's hand, he immidiately unlocked the room and slammed it shut.

It made James and Jaidn blush. She looked at the one and only key, left on her palm.

"G-guess were going to s-sleep together for 2 weeks now h-huh?" Jaiden stuttered. "Y-yep" he replied as Jaiden unlocked their door.

But when they opened the door, Ari's in his cage, Poppy and Georgie were there, and a two luggages were there standing. A blue and purple one.

Jaiden read the note:

Dear James and Jaiden,

   I knew that you'd guys pick the same room, so I settled your stuff in here. I also knew that Adam's going to invite you guys for a sleep over. So I decided to pack the things for you!

   So you may be asking, how'd I got in to your apartments? Well, both of your apartments are open, and you guys left your keys.

   So I locked them for you and they're in your luggage bag now! Also, how did I travel so quickly? I used my own helicopter! :)

  Hope you enjoyed the view from Arizona to California! This is the reason why I didnt let you guys ride in my heli, its noisy and I wanted you guys to enjoy the view!

   See ya guys!

  Sincerely,
Cypher Den

----------------------------

Jaiden: Were really so lucky to have a friend like Cypher, dont you think? Oh wait... You guys are still strangers... Well soon to be

James: I know right?

Jaiden: Well...We better unpack our stuff then

As the two opened their luggages and started to unpack them.

They putted their things in a cabinet and drawers, and soon they were finished!

They check at the time it stated 7 PM. They havent still ate dinner, so guess its time for them to.

James knocked on Adam and Tim's door. When Tim answered it, their clothes are scattered.

The 2 couldnt help but laugh at how messy their room has become.

Adam: What?

Jaiden: N-nothing! Pfft... Care to eat dinner?

Adam: Yeah sure

He said as he threw his red shirt away. Then walked out the door, same to Tim.

They went to the fancy restaurant downstairs, which was facing to the green field.

The stars were already out, and the night critters are already playing a sweet melody.

"Good morning Maam and Sirs... This way please" a waited said as he led the squad to a table that is facing to the flourishing acreage.

As they sitted down, each one of them were handed a menu. After everyone got their orders, he took the menu and dashed to the kitchen.

Jaiden: Well this resort is pretty fancy

Adam: I know right? The crickets and owls are playing a tune

James: And it calms me to sleep~

Tim: Oi! No sleeping yet James!