Please Read

Big Sigh...

Okay guys so um... I have a ton of books to update and...  Since I'm updating my other books...

I allowed Geno (SpoopyNers/SpoopyGeno) to write the next chapter for me, and its due to Saturday.

He umm... Disappeared? I couldnt see his account. I dont know for you guys if you can still see his profile, but for me, his profile doesnt exist anymore.

I have no idea what happened to him. But yeah.

I'm sorry I havent been updating this book lately. Geno disappeared and he didnt finish the story, it wasnt even half way down I think.

I'm piled with books to update. I mean, Jameden books arent the only books I make.

I make my own books too.

If you guys rage at me for not updating, and unfollow me. I dont care. If you dont appreciate my other books and you just love me for my Jameden books... Its okay.

I dont know if some of you are getting annoyed at me for not updating but please. Hold on.

I'll make a schedule of the books I'll update. So every single book gets updated. But today, I cant update this book.

I hope you guys understand.

If you want some content from me, go read my other books. They are just interesting as my Jameden books.

My old books wouldnt be though. But my latest are.

So yeah... Please read my post and you can see my schedule there.

From then on, I'll see you in my next chapter. Or in one of my books.