You Can't Escape

After that lunch, everyone went home full. "Well... It was nice to meet your special someone guys" Jeronimo said as his two children gave him and his wife a hug. "Bye mom! Bye dad!"Jax and Jaiden said as they left their old home.

As they were walking towards their respective vehicles "Are you now going back to Spain?" his sister asked. Then the young son of the Animations' family replied "Uh no? We're going to stay here for two weeks, just gonna tour my Spain girl" as he placed his arms on Rosaline's shoulder.

"So she's a pure Spain girl?" James asked as Rosaline nodded. "¡Estoy seguro de que soy una chica pura de España! He vivido allí desde que nací". This left James and Jaiden confused "Huh?".

Luckily, Jax knows how to speak Spanish "She said: I sure am a pure Spain girl! I've lived there ever since I was born". Now it was much clearer to James and Jaiden "Now I we get it" Jaiden said as they all laughed. "Well we better head back home, I still have to animate and I have no idea what James' gonna do"

"The usual" James said. They understood, so they had to conclude their conversation and drive off home. James has to drop Jaiden off at her apartment, since they aren't living together yet, and hasn't talked about it yet.

But little did Jaiden know, James was planning to do that. "Hey Jaiden" James said, as he glanced at the noirette "Yeah?" she asked. "Hey so... I'm not going to be free this weekend". This confuses Jaiden and made her blab out "Why?" It wasn't that she was upset, she was just shook. 

"You see, I have to do something big this weekend" James finally said. Jaiden then said "--And that is?". Then the brunette heard the dirty-blond male laugh "You'll see". "Um okay then" as Jaiden continued to look at the scenery, and as for James, he continued to look at the road.

Minutes later, the duo has arrived at Jaiden's apartment. "Well... Thanks for driving my to my parents' home, and coming with me" Jaiden said as she gave the beta male a warm smile. James did the same and replied "It was now problem Jaiden". Then they waved goodbye and James drove off.

As for Jaiden, she went to her floor to continue on with her day. She let out a big sigh and closed the door behind her. Then she decided to play with her pet Ari, as soon she opened Ari's cage door, the green cheek conure leaped onto the noirette's shoulder. "Hi Ari!"she replied gleefully.

But as she got Ari onto her palms, he looked terrified "What's wrong lil' guy?" she hushed the bird, but it won't stop shaking. "It looks like you saw a ghost, what's wrong? You saw a cat again?". Jaiden tried to look around, no signs of cat scratches or any mess.

"Huh?" Jaiden thought to herself as this confuses her, she has no idea what is the root of Ari's shock. "It's okay... I'm here now" she said as she petted her bird. Then a creepy aura surrounded them, the brunette didn't like it. But then "Are you sure you're okay? You're all safe and sound? Think again..."

Jaiden heard it was that annoying Dustin again "D-dustin" she said, as she shook along with Ari. "WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY BIRD. I SWEAR IF YOU TRAUMATIZED HIM YOU ARE SO DEAD TO ME" she snapped back.

Then it was followed by an evil laugh "Oh I sure did...". Jaiden then got scared. She thought that... Is Dustin just really around the corner? Those questions repeated in her head again and again. But not enough to drive her insane.

"B-but... How could you terrify my... Bird? I can't see you, you're not here..." Jaiden replied, sacred, then another laugh was followed "Really? Are you sure about that? Oh, I guess not, cause you can't see me! Oh wait... I might be just around the corner, who knows?"

And this crept Jaiden so much, when she heard a creak "GAH!!" when in reality, she made that sound with her seat. What made things worse, was Dustin did not reply anymore. If she was being recorded right now for a horror movie, she'd like to resign and leave the studio.

But... This was not a dream, nor a shooting, nor a show. So she immediately texted James.

- Conversation -

:Jaiden
J-james...

James:
Jaiden! What's wrong?

:Jaiden
C-can I... Come with you?

James:
Oh... Um. I was doing my surprise for you, but...
I guess you could

:Jaiden
THANK YOU SO MUCH JAMES!!

James:

It's no problem! So...Pick you up at 20 minutes?

:JaidenSure

James:
Alright, see ya soon!

:JaidenSee ya

- End of Conversation -

Minutes Later...

James has arrived for the 3rd time for this day at Jaiden's apartment. Jaiden hurriedly went to his car with Ari on her hand. "Why's Ari here? Don't take this in a wrong way I'm--" as he was cut off by Jaiden replying "It's bacause I haven't spending enough time with him". James understood her, so he drove off to the place where he's being busy.

"What are we doing here?" Jaiden asked as James replied "Well... I was going to ask you this coming Monday if you could move in with me, as my surprise! But... I guess I could tell it to you now". Jaiden was ecstatic with what she heard "So... Wanna move in with me?'.

The noirette giggled and said "Hm... Let me think about it... Yes!!" as they leaped in for a hug, as for Ari, he was tweeting with on top of Jaiden's head. "Aww! Look at Ari! You made him happy!" Jaiden said gleefully, as James laughed along with the brunette.

Hours Passed...

Jaiden finally went home, she arrived at her home at the exact time of 9:57, because she helped James clear out the house they're moving into and bringing some of his stuff in. "Welp. Time for a goodnight sleep" Jaide closed her eyes.

But then she heard someone say 

"You can't escape from me"

==============================

Words: 1027

Characters: 5605

Sentences: 104

Paragraphs: 43