10

Five years later

Jungkook's POV

I stood in front of the mirror feeling satisfied with the way I look. I had worn a black suit with a white shirt and a bow tie for the special occasion. I had styled my hair sightly parted so that a little of my foreheads can be seen. I had to look perfect since I was the groomsmen.

Today Hosoek Hyung was getting married to his girlfriend of 4 years

Today Hosoek Hyung was getting married to his girlfriend of 4 years. She was a famous choreographer just like hyung and they seemed to be perfect for each other. Seeing them reminded me of how Hana and I used to be back then.

The memories of the past cause a sharp pain to go through my body. After Hana left, the colors of my life disappeared leaving everything dull and lifeless. She took away my stars at night, my Sun at day only leaving me with the darkness of a single cold cloud

I haven't stopped loving her even for a second, Not a single day had passed without missing her. I always wonder where and what she might be now. Who must be on her mind while we are far apart? Living without her was unbelievable for me but even so, I had no choice but to go on. She was a huge part of my life and even though I am used to living on my own now, I was still not over her.

"You look great" Jimin Hyung entered the room looking dashing himself.

"I have to! After all, I'm the groomsmen" I mocked him as I was chosen by Hyung to take that special role.

He smacks my head snickering at my word and I Laughed it off.

In these 5 years, hyung and I found my way back together. He hasn't completely forgiven me for the past but somehow we made up along the way.

After Hana was gone Hyung suffered a lot too, he was emotionally dependent on her making it difficult for him to carry on without her being around. It was then I figured out he indeed had feelings for her but was late to realize it, he too made mistakes like me and ended up losing her. That was the part that bonded us back together. We both were heartbroken by loving and losing the same person.

But unlike me, Hyung could still talk with her, however, I couldn't bring myself to ask him about her and it was the same with Jimin hyung , he couldn't talk about Hana, afraid of hurting me.

The wedding music was playing in the background as everyone stood up looking in awe at the beautiful bride making her way towards Aisle. I stood beside Hoseok hyung with a smile on my face. Hyung had a pleasant smile plastered on his face as he glanced at his soon-to-be wife with utmost affection entering the room.

My heart froze for a while when my eyes stopped at the beautiful face I was dying to see for 5 years. Our eyes met and that knock the sense out of my mind. She was making her way toward the aisle behind the bride and everything felt like happening in slow motion.

All the people around me disappeared and I could only see her angelic face who had grown more beautiful. Soon the wedding music was replaced by the pleasant sound of the bell and everything felt like the first time I saw her.

My heart was throbbing out loud, I had to force back the tears that were threatening to fall. Seeing her after 5 years, breathing the same air as of her, all of this felt so unreal. Oh, how much wanted to kiss those lips again, hold her petite figure, whisper sweet words into her ears, It took me a lot more than self-control to suppress the urge to run to her and hold her tight.

I didn't even realize what was happening as all of my attention was taken by her who was looking flawless in her peach color long dress, standing and smiling at the scene before her.

She would occasionally take a glance at me and when our eyes met, she would give me a soft nervous smile before averting her gaze

Time flew in a blur and we were at the wedding reception. My eyes were longing to see her beautiful face. I felt desperate as I scanned the entire hall for the angelic face that had ruled my heart ever since I had laid my eye's on it. My heart did a summersault when I spotted her causally having a conversation with the bride's parents.

"Hana" I took long strides toward her trying to calm my heart which was jumping up and down in happiness but soon everything crumbled down as I saw someone's arms snaked his arms around her and place a kiss on her cheek. I halted my steps I could no longer walk forward as my leg felt numb.

"Mom , Dad stop taking my lovely fiance away from me" The guy spoke grinning ear to ear. The word fiance felt like a sharp knife laced with poison being stabbed in my heart.

I tore my gaze away from them as tears trickle down my cheeks.

"Tae stop it"I could hear her saying in a loving voice and that was it, My heart was shattered into billion pieces and it was beyond mendable

"Tae stop it"I could hear her saying in a loving voice and that was it, My heart was shattered into billion pieces and it was beyond mendable. With all that I had left on me, I looked at them.

She was giving a vibrant smile looking extremely happy in his arms. I could tell looking at the guy's eyes that he loved more her than everything and anything. It was crystal clear that I was the only one who was stuck in the past whereas she had already moved on out of my reach.

A painful smile crept across my face as our gaze met once again. She didn't speak, She just looked at me with a soft gaze. I could see tears glistening in her eyes and before her tears would escape from her eyes she looked away.

"Everything fine Love" Her fiance looked at her with concern. She nodded her head and whispered something.

Soon his face brightened up "I love you too" He beamed with happiness.

My sobs were stifled at first as attempted to hide my grief, but then waves of emotions hit me, and all my defenses washed away in those salty tears. For the last time, I turned my face to Hana my expression was a picture of grief, loss, and devastation.

I captured her happy face in another man's arms. I hated to admit but she had found a man, who would treat her better, trust her and give her all the happiness she deserves. Sadly I was not the guy and no matter what I could never be that guy, however, I would give up anything to be in that position.

All of our memories flooded my mind making it harder for me to stay so I turned around and walked away as fast as could away from the place away from my heartache.

I loved her too much but the string of our fate intertwined in such a way that it became tangled in complications Unable to disentangle, I had to let go and this time I had to say goodbye for real.

************************************************************