other side:2

(The night Jimin confessed about his feeling for Yeri)

"She kissed me" Jimin was on his knee crying in the middle of the night.

"It's okay," I tried to comfort him.

"No! it's not Hana, I cheated on you." He explained to me and I nodded my head as I knew Jimin was loyal to me.

"It was just a kiss, in a heat of a moment, it's not cheating don't be so hard on yourself and it's okay let's forget about it now" I assured him that it was fine but he shook his head in denial.

"No! Hana you don't understand" He protested, he paused for a while then continued.

"I liked it! I liked the kiss" He finally confessed with so much remorse and I felt like my heart sank at once.

The moment I saw him talking with Somi, I knew he was attracted to her but I never stopped him from hanging out with her because I had full trust in him. It would be a lie to say I wasn't hurt by his confession but then some part of me knew this would have eventually happened.

He ran his hand through his messy hair and spoke in a frail voice "I broke the promise to be with you forever Hana, I fell in love with her" and I nodded my head understanding his part. As a girlfriend, I was happy that he was honest to me and as a friend, I would support him no matter what.

"It's okay Jimin, Its okay. Go and talk with her" Even though my heart ached, I knew it was best for us rather than being in a loveless relationship.

"Hana, I'm so sorry"

Just then I noticed Jungkook and Somi near the door of my apartment and when Jmin followed my gaze, he was taken back as well to see them here in the middle of the night.

"Somi," He said in a surprised voice.

"Jimin wants to talk to you" I cut her off in the middle of whatever she was about to say then slowly made my way in front of them. I patted her on her shoulder giving her an assuring smile then walked out of the apartment.

As I walked away my vision started to get blurry. Why the hell was I so upset about this, I had no idea. I guess I knew after this we won't be the same and thinking about it made me miss my best friend even more.

The sense of security and comfort I had with Jimin was something that would be hard to achieve with any other person in a relationship and now I was so habituated with him that living without him made me feel scared.

"Hana!!" A voice pierced through the atmosphere and reached me making halt my steps.

I turned back to see Jungkook was running towards me and as soon as he reached before me, he wrapped his arms around me. I was surprised by his sudden action but I hugged him back because I felt so vulnerable and his embrace was warm and calming.

"He loves her" saying that I snuggled closer to him.

"Shush I'm here," He told me in a soothing tone rubbing his hand on my back.

That night I realized my growing feelings for Jungkook. I knew I  always found him attracted but never gave a thought about it because of Jimin. Because of the promise we made to each other in our childhood, I was ignoring any form of attachment with Jungkook but that night he broke the walls that I had built and made a permanent mark in my heart with his smile.

(3 months after Hana's break up)

"I know you love him" Jimin revealed calmly.

"No I don't" I decided to deny him firmly.

It has already been 3 months since we broke up and one month since Jungkook confessed to me that he was in love with me. It was shocking to know the guy I had been crushing over had the same feeling for me however I decided it was best for me to reject him.

Why?

Because he is technically my ex-boyfriend's best friend and a person who knew about my past relationship deeply and knowing this made me uncomfortable. I did love him but then didn't feel right to date him.

"Hana! You can't lie to me. I know you are doing this because of me,I know you think I will be uncomfortable seeing you with my best friend but I promise you I'm fine." He was trying to convince me but that no matter how I think it felt weird.

Dating ex-boyfriends best friends were literally taboo in girl's world but then feeling were feelings. We can't control it nor erase it.

" He is hopelessly in love with you please give him a chance" He was literally begging me.

"You don't understand Jimin, its not that easy. I have never been in a relationship with anyone else other than you also he is your best friend whom you have described our sex life in detail for sure. I don't think it is a good idea. " I blurted out and he slowly turned me to face him then cupped my cheeks

"I want you to be happy Hana, and I know you will be happy with him after all, you love him, for once in your life stop thinking about me and start thinking about yourself" He looked at me with pleading eyes.

"Please"

I rejected him that day but their pleading didn't end there. Every day Jungkook would come with a new method to propose to me and Jimin would come with a new reason for why I should date Jungkook. It was only a matter of time that I gave into my feeling and decided to accept Jungkook into my life because he made me hopeful of a future where we two would learn to be and love each other unconditionally.