4

It had been a week since I heard Hana talking with Jimin that night and Ever since that night, it was her usual routine to snoop away in the middle of the night and be on the phone with him.

Nowadays, she was usually late home and whenever I ask her the reason for her being late she responded saying, she was busy with finalizing her project and I could see straight through her lies but didn't have the courage to confront her and It was killing me, eating me up slowly from inside.

I gulped the liquid in one shot letting its taste burn my throat. 

"Stop being a coward Jungkookie! Just ask her and if she is cheating on you then break up with that bitch" Hoseok Hyung said harshly with a scowl on his face.

He was the only one I had shared my concerns with, however, I had left out the part that I suspected Jimin hyung to be the guy with who she was involved.  Disregarding his advice I took another shot again while I was tried to forget all of my insecurities and fears by getting myself drunk because I had no courage to confront her.

"I love her, I love her more than my life" I felt more tears escape from the corners of my eyes and  I lost my senses.

"You are late again," I said nonchalantly as she entered our bedroom. It was already 11:37 pm.

"Uh, had some important work to deal with, plus I have to start my project from scratch so too much of workload. " She replied massaging her neck.

"Are you hungry, should I warm up the food?" I asked her putting the book I was reading aside and getting out of my bed.

"I ate already" her answer was stiff and short.

I paused pressing my lips into a thin line and getting back into the bed.

"oh...so" I thought about what to speak trying to initiate a conversation.

"I'm really tired kookie, let's talk tomorrow, I had a rough day, I met this psycho that stalked me in the bar and I am still shaken by that event" She walked towards me and gave me a peck on my lips then went to the bathroom. Right after coming out of the bathroom she hopped inside the blanket and fell asleep facing the opposite direction.

I felt disheartened because non of her excuses made sense to me. She was doing her assignments in her friend's place and suddenly she met a psycho in a bar? I wished if she wanted to lie, she would at least make an effort and lie in a way that I couldn't catch her. Her behavior in these past few days was only making my fear and suspicion grow like a wildfire.

I snuggled close to her and hugged her from behind trying to forget the agony clutching my heart by getting lost in the feeling of having her closer to me. I started to leave trails of kisses on her shoulder when I noticed a small red bruise on the crook of her neck.

Hickey? 

My heart tightened in my chest as the realization hit me like a truck. I felt like the land was swept off my feet leaving me in a trembling state just then my phone buzzed. With a shaking hand, I took my phone out of my pocket to see a notification about a message from Hoseok hyung.

Hobi hyung

Kookie your suspicion was right! I think she is cheating on you.

As I read the message my entire world collapsed.

A sharp pain erupted throughout my body as though thousands of needles were piercing through them. I couldn't control my tears, I felt like somebody was choking me to death. I jerked out of my bed and dashed out of the apartment and called him rubbing my eyes frantically to wipe away the tears.

"Hyung meet me in the usual place," I said in a trembling voice and headed towards the bar.

Numbly I listened to what Hoseok Hyung had to say while staring at the floor with my head hanging low.

When he had reached his shared apartment with Jimin he had seen them "Jimin and Hana" through the small opening of Jimin's bedroom door. Jimin hyung was half undressed and they were engrossed in each other's arms. 

The blood inside me boiled as the images of them making out flashed into my mind. The anger took over me as I broke the glass that was in my hand injuring my hand.

"Jungkook !!!!" Hosoek hyung held my bleeding hand but I yanked it away from him.

"Why?" Was the only word that came out of my mouth as I slumped into the ground wailing hysterically in pain.